Hinata x Reader

YO! In honor of this sunshine child's birthday, here's a one shot for him!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were laying in your bed, thinking.

'What should I get Shōyō for his birthday...' You grabbed your pillow and pushed it on your face. "Ughhhhh!" You screamed into it. 'If I don't get him a present, then I'll feel like a bad girlfriend.'

You sighed and put the pillow on the side.

"Wait..." You said quietly. "I think I got it!" You blurted out. You went to your desk to get your phone. You were calling Tsukishima. You two have been friends since you were little, so hopefully he could do this request.

Tsukishima picked up the phone.

"What do you want ___?" He asked with a serious tone.

Now you were starting to get nervous, but had the courage to ask.

"Kei-chan...is your brother home?" You asked. There were a couple of silence on the phone but then he finally responded. "...Yes, why?"
You exhaled getting more nervous. "I'll be there in 5 minutes." You proposed quickly, hanging up the phone before he could even answer. You were too lazy to change, so you just put on some shoes and headed out the door.

"I'm going to Kei's house!" You notified your family. You started walking fast towards their house and after about 7 minutes, you made it. You went to their front door and knocked 3 times. The door opened after you were about to knock again, revealing Tsukishima.

"What's this about ___?" He asked, seeming not to care but you totally noticed how intrigued he was about this whole thing.

"I need to see the Small Giant, and I really need your brothers help."

"Huh?!" He shouted in disbelief. "I don't thi-"
You cut him off by saying, "Listen Kei-chan, I really want to make Shōyō happy, please just help me." You practically begged.

Tsukishima sighed and crossed his arms. "Fine. Come with me upstairs, my brother is there."

You nodded and followed him inside. You two went up the stairs and went through his bedroom door. "Hello Akiteru-san." You greeting while bowing.

"___-chan!? You have grown up since the last time I saw you! What are you doing here?" He asked getting up from his chair, walking towards you and Tsukishima.

"Akiteru-san...I need your help." You stated, looking up at him.

"I see...so you and my brother are starting to go out...I approve!" He screamed with a thumbs up.

You and Tsukishima widened your eyes.

"No no no that's not it!!" You were putting you arms in front of you, shaking them, trying to clear things up.

Tsukishima rested his back on the doorway, not even participating in the conversation.

"What I wanted to ask was that...do you still keep in touch with the Small Giant?" You asked with a hint of nervousness. He titled his head. "Yes I do, why?" Akiteru questioned.

"Can I speak to him?"

"Hopefully he's in the country..." Akiteru mumbled, taking his phone out of his pocket. He dialed his number and waited for an answer.

"Here ___-chan." He handed you to phone and you put it against your ear.

"Hello? Er...Small Giant-san?"