Tsukishima x Reader

Guys I'm literally screaming we're almost to 1000 reads!!!! Well like, we're still in the 800's but STILL!! THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHH! Okay I hope you enjoy this \(^.^)/

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Slowly waking up from your sleep, you turned your head to face Tsukishima. You were wrapped completely with his covers, while his only covered half of his body, revealing his (hot) upper body. Last night was a night where you two hit a certain level in your relationship. He took something that only occurs once in everyone's life.

But you were happy, it was with someone who you love so much.

You were staring at Tsukishima's face, until he began opening his eyes steadily. You weren't used to when he doesn't have his glasses on, so you blushed slightly at his handsome face. He had a faint smile and brought a hand upon your face.

"Are you hurt?" He whispered.

You shook your head no, holding his hand.

"I'm glad it was with you Tsukish- no, Kei-kun." You corrected yourself, finally ready to be on a first name bases with him. He chuckled softly, bringing your hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

You blushed a little by his actions, but you were just so happy.

"I need to get ready for volleyball practice." He sighed deeply, beginning to get up from his bed.

You quickly grabbed his hand, merely on your impulses, making him stop from getting up.

Realizing what you just did, you let go of his hand as fast as you could, now nervous of what he was going to say. Tsukishima smirked and put on his glasses. He got closer to your face.

"You don't want me to go huh?" He teased.

"N-no no I'm sorry! Go and p-practice!" You stuttered, heart racing faster. You tried to look the other way but to no avail. He grabbed your chin, making you look into his eyes. As he was leaning closer, you quickly shut your eyes, waiting for his kiss to come upon your lips. However it never came. You opened your eyes, and saw Tsukishima smile slightly.

"If you want me to kiss you just say so." He teases you once more, making you feel embarrassed. You laughed awkwardly, trying to pry away but sigh, that didn't work.

He chuckled and kissed you passionately, putting a hand in the back of your head to deepen the kiss. You gasped a little when he inspected his tongue in your mouth, but you enjoyed it and started kissing back.

He was the one who pulled back first, but right when he was about to say something, you interrupted him.

"You should go to practice now, the team is going to get mad at you." You quietly said, in a childish tone.

He listened to you (that's a surprise) and pecked you on the lips swiftly, before getting up. You lied back down on the bed, laying the opposite way from where he was facing.

"Don't look at me changing ___." He teases AGAIN! DAMN THIS GUY LOVES TO TEASE but he's hot so it's okay.

You blushed by his words and laughed awkwardly.

"Don't worry I won't." You responded back.

Tsukishima laughed and got changed into his practice attire, packing his bag with clothes and water and stuff like that. He began carrying the bag, until he went to your side of the bed, and crouched down so you two could be eye level.

"Are you sure you aren't hurt?"

"Yes I'm sure Kei-kun." You were touched that he was worried about you, it even made your heart skip a beat.

He gave a relieved smile.

"Okay then, stay here if you want to rest up. I'll be back at 7." He stated before heading out the door.

"Okay!" You responded, about to close your eyes, until you heard footsteps coming towards you, which made you open your eyes fully.

"You know I love you right?" He asked, caressing your hair.

"Yeah I know..." You muttered, face flushed from what he was saying.

He smirked a little, "I know you love me too." He stated, kissing your lips once more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THAT ONE WAS A LITTLE BIT SHORT BUT IT'S OKAY!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!