Hinata x Reader

YOOOO I GOT WIFI NOW WOOOOOOO!! Like I said I promised that I'll update once I got wifi ^.^ I hope you enjoy it!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You and Hinata were walking hand in hand towards class.

"Hey Shōyō-kun, let's do something after school yeah?" You asked, swinging his arm back and forth.

"After school?? Uhhhh sure! But practice ends early today, so you won't mind if you have to wait a bit, ___-chan??" He questioned, giving you a soft, and yet so beautiful, smile.

You agreed to his idea and heading to the classroom.

~Time Skip~

Putting your things away in your bag, you saw Hinata with his head down.

"Is he really sleeping?" You whispered to yourself. You walked to his desk and stared down at him. Giving him a compassionate look, you placed your hand on his head and strokes his hair gently.

Crouching down to his level, you leaned closer to him.

"Shōyō-kun~" You whispered into his ear. Hinata twitched at the breathy and quiet tone your voice had, but still didn't wake up. Sighing out of frustration, you got up and slammed your hands on the desk, making Hinata jump in result.

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON?!" He screamed out of terror.

You laughed at his reaction and explained. "Shōyō-kun, remember? You have practice right now!"

Hinata gasped and hurriedly put his things away in his bag.

"I'll see you in a bit then ___-chan!!" He notified before running out the door. You smiled to yourself and grabbed your bag from the desk.

You checked the time on your phone.

'All right, I have to kill time for 2 hours. Eh, might as well do my homework to get it over with. Ughhhhh but I just put my things awayyyyyyyyy.'

You groaned and walked to the library. As you walked inside, you noticed it was completely empty.

"It's kind of scary by myself..." You muttered to yourself while walking to one of the tables. Setting your things down, you felt a presence in the room.

....

You decided to ignore it and say down, until you heard some footsteps.

"Who the hell is that..." You quickly got up from your seat and grabbed your bag as a weapon. You heard more footsteps coming from near the last bookshelf and decided to walk quietly in that direction. This made your heart beat faster and faster, not because you were scared, but because the adrenaline that was running through you kept increasing and increasing.

You made it to the last bookshelf and peeked your head at the corner. There was a slender figure at the end of the bookshelf with its back facing you. You gulped and walked towards him, bag ready to be used. Once you got close enough, you realized it was a guy.

Gradually getting closer to him, you picked up your bag so it could reach a over your head, making it give a more stronger impact once it's been collided with something. Just as you were about to hit the boy, he turned around, revealing a familiar looking face.

You sighed as you put your bag down. "What are you doing here (ex-boyfriend's name)?" You asked, crossing your arms.

He gave you a small smile and scratched the back of his head. "Oh well it's just...I noticed you were here and I wanted to apologize for breaking up with you...so I was looking for your favorite book...because you know...it's been gone for a while..." His speech was drifting off at the end of each line.