Nishinoya x Reader

Another Nishinoya one shot for you beautiful people! Thanks to @sinnabel for the idea!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You packed your clothes in your travel bag, since you're going to the Training Camp with the Karasuno team. They all insisted that you should attend, and you immediately said yes. This is the perfect time for you to be alone with Nishinoya. You two have been been dating for a long while, but since he's busy with volleyball and you're busy with babysitting, you two haven't spent much time together.

You could totally imagine it. You two, under a tree being all romantic! Him holding your hand while you two walk around!!! WOWWWW YOU WERE GETTING EXCITED.

"Hehe..." You started laughing to yourself in your own little world, until someone threw a ball at your head.

"Shut up you're going crazy." One of your family members said. You pouted and rubbed your head, trying to ease the pain. You looked at your clock and it was almost time to depart! You grabbed your travel bag and headed to the door. "I'll be going now! See you in a couple days!!" You notified your family, hearing them say to have a good time and to make good choices.

You skipped happily to school, excited for what's about to come. Your phone beeped. You grabbed your phone from your pocket and checked your text.

From: Suga-senpai
'I see you.'

You instantly got the chills, turning your head left and right, looking for Sugawara. Before you knew it, you heard a scream, which made you scream.

"Hahaha! I got you!" Sugawara laughed.

"Senpai, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" You yelled, holding your chest.

He giggled and motioned you to come closer. You were confused by this but went closer anyway (because he's Suga! Everyone loves him ^.^). He put his hand next to his mouth as if he was going to share a secret...but there really isn't a point of doing that since no one is around, but you went along with it.

"We're totally going to leave you and Nishinoya alone tonight." He whispered, as if someone around us was hearing.

Huh?

You widened your eyes. "W-what do you mean?"

"We've all noticed that you and Nishinoya haven't been together a lot! So we invited you on this trip! FOR LOVE!" He screamed out to the world this time. You were surprised by his statement, but you couldn't be any happier.

~Time skip to school~

Everyone was getting in the van, excited for the training camp. You were behind Tanaka, who was behind Nishinoya. Right when Nishinoya went into the van, Daichi pushed Tanaka out of the way, with so much force he almost flew away. You mouth was wide opened, astonished on what just happened. Daichi signaled you a thumbs up, as is he was telling you to go in.

You blinked and went inside the van. There was (obviously) an open seat next to Nishinoya. His face turned to you, already in his seat. "Oi! Sit next to me ___-chan!" He called out, putting his arm in the air so you could see him. You walked to the vacant seat that was next to him and sat down.

"Hey ___-chan! Aren't you excited?" He asked with sparkle in his eyes.

"Yeah! I'm rea-"

"I SURE AM!!" Hinata interrupted.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS! LET THEM TALK!" Kageyama screamed.

You laughed and then continued. "I'm really excited!" You smiled.