Yandere? Nishinoya x Reader

Lots of people were messaging me about Nishinoya being a Yandere so I'm giving you guys what you want xD! This is already going to suck because I can't write for shit. This is my first time writing something like this but I'll try my best and hopefully it comes out good! And sorry for not updating sooner, school just yesterday and my sleeping schedule is messed up >.<

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Even though he treated you different, it didn't keep you from loving him just the way he is. He might be scary at times, but you knew that deep down, there's a hint of compassion somewhere. But today was slightly different. He was angry at something, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

You were doing some homework in the Karasuno gym, waiting for Nishinoya to come out as usual. Seeing him so happy playing volleyball makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but he was off somehow. Pretending not to pay attention, you always saw from the corner of your eye that he was frustrated at how he couldn't receive the balls correctly.

"H-hey is something from Nishinoya?" Asahi asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Everyone in the gym was beginning to stare, aside from you.

Nishinoya suddenly scoffed at Asahi and slapped Asahi's hand off his shoulder.

"Leave me the hell alone." Nishinoya walked out of the gym without another word, leaving Asahi and everyone else astonished. He's never acted like that to Asahi before, especially since he looks up to him so much.

This made you look up at the scene.

"What's going on?" You asked, putting your homework aside. Standing up on your feet, you made your way to the guys.

"I-I don't know, he just snapped. Do you know anything about it, ___-chan?" Asahi asked you with a worried look on his face.

You thought long and hard about it.

"Well, he hasn't really been speaking to me lately, he just screams then walks away from me..." You admitted, looking down to your feet.

"Then, why are you still with him if he treats you like that, ___-san?" Hinata questioned, rubbing the back of your shoulder.

They don't understand. You love him the way he is, and you know that he loves you in return somewhere inside his heart. You knew.

"I'll go look for him." You left the gym without answering Hinata's question. Everyone had a worried look. You began speed-walking to find Nishinoya somewhere inside this school. After countless minutes of sprinting and slowing down, you finally found him there, near his classroom. Catching your breath, you inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm yourself down a little. You were a little anxious on if he would yell at you or not, but what's wrong with him??

Walking up to Nishinoya, he was just sitting on the wall, holding his legs.

"Is something wrong?" You asked him, about to put you hand on his head out of comfort, but pulled it away slowly.

Before you knew it, he suddenly looked up at you with a smirk on his face and chuckled a bit.

"A lot of things are wrong." He answered.

"W-what d-"

Nishinoya pulled your arm, causing you to fall down on the ground. He hovered over you and pinned your hands above your head.

"I'm sexually frustrated, ___." He responded, eyes half lidded with desire. His reply confused the hell out of you, why now though? "I always see you with those stupid guys from your class, don't you realize that you belong to me?" He continued before leaning in closer to you ear. "I'd kill anyone for you." Nishinoya whispered seductively, making you shiver from top to bottom.

'Should I be touched? Or scared...'

You were conflicted with your emotions, and didn't reply quick enough. He grabbed your cheeks with his hand forcefully, making you pucker your lips.

"What do you have to say about that?"

"W-we're in the hallway...someone could see us..." You softly said, dodging his question with a different topic.

"Tch, let them see what I'm about to do to you..."

Before you could say anything about that, his lips found his way to your neck and started sucking with so much force. Wincing in pain, you began trying to slide out of his grip, but that didn't work at all. He noticed you were trying to escape.

"Oi, if you're trying to leave now, then I'll do worse things to you later." He gave you a glare, then kissed you with so much desire and hunger that made you couldn't take it anymore. Him being forceful like this, made you feel something that you have not felt before. And so, you gave up and started kissing back.

"Good good," Nishinoya said within he kiss, "Now open your mouth." He giggled slightly at the end of his words, but you followed his orders. You hesitantly opened your mouth, making him stick his tongue in there. His completely overtook yours, resulting in you twitching a little bit.

Nishinoya stopped kissing you and laughed.

"See how turned on you are right now? Well aren't you the 'nice and innocent' girl you are? Haha!!!"

Blushing at his words, you shut your eyes super tight. But, he released his grip on your hands and got off of you.

"Well it was nice teasing you ___, I'll have more fun with you tomorrow."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIS REALLY SUCKED I'M SO SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO UPDATE SO I WONT LET YOU GUYS DOWN ): IM SORRY >.<