Nishinoya x Reader

Well isn't this fantastic? You were in bed with a fever and it was well timed too! It just happened to be the day that you and Nishinoya were going to go out on a date since it is your one year anniversary.

"Hnnnnnngggggg fuck my life." You murmured to yourself, but ended up coughing really hard at the end. Also, you had school the next day so YOU NEED TO GET BETTER NOW BECAUSE OF A STUPID IMPORTANT TEST YOU NEED TO TAKE.

All of the sudden, your phone rang, but the problem is, where is your phone?! You looked around frantically around the little area you're in and luckily, you found your phone under your bed.

Picking up the phone, you answered whoever was calling.

"Hello?" You greeted.

"My girlfriend! A little birdie told me that you're stuck in bed with a fever. BUT FEAR NOT MY LOVE, I'M COMING OVER!" Nishinoya practically screamed into the phone.

And with that, he hung up before you could even say anything.

You sighed and put your phone next to the bedside table.

I don't want him to see me like this.

Before realizing it, your eyes began getting heavy, and as every second passed, it was harder to keep them open. And so, you took a nap.

~20 minutes later~

You woke up to a hand stroking your head ever so gently. After your vision became more clear, you saw it was Nishinoya, giving you a sad smile. He noticed you were awake and placed his hand on your forehead.

"You're burning up, do you feel okay?" He asked you.

Smiling at him, you replied, "NO I DON'T FEEL OKAY! I'M SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU BUT THIS IS THE WORST TIME TO BE SICK! I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW AND I NEED TO STUDY FOR IT SINCE IT'S MY WORST SUBJECT. YŪ IM GOING TO LEGIT CRY!"

Although you were acting like a drama queen, YOU ARE SICK AND EMOTIONAL.

Nishinoya couldn't help but laugh at you. "Didn't you read sensei's email? She postponed it 'till next week!"

You froze at what he said, and you suddenly felt a huge weight been lifted off your shoulders.

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to miss it and end up failing-" Out of nowhere, you had a cough attack which startled Nishinoya.

"WoAH WOAH WOAH ARE YOU OKAY? I'LL GET YOU SOME WATER!" He ran to your kitchen at full speed and brought back a cup of water.

You propped yourself up with your elbows, but Nishinoya came closer and helped you sit up by placing his hand on your back, supporting it. Smiling at his gesture, you got to cup of water from his hand and drank it until it was half empty.

"Does your throat hurt? That was some cough attack!" He asked, but the way he said it made you laugh.

"No it feels a little better since I drank the water." You gave him a smile, which he thought was very cute. Nishinoya blushed a bit and looked away.

"Can I...lay down next to you?" He mumbled.

But you couldn't quite catch what he said, so you asked him to repeat it. "What?", you asked, tilting your head to the side.

Nishinoya's blush became a little intense. "Can I lay down next to you? ..." He repeated, still averting your gaze.

"But won't you get sick?" You asked him. Although you were happy that he asked to lay down next to you, you still don't want him to get sick since you don't want to let him let down his teammates for being sick.

"I-it's fine! I have a strong immune system!" He boasted, finally looking into your eyes. You blinked and gave in. So you scooted further away from him and held up the covers do he could lay down beside you. Nishinoya's face perked up and immediately laid down next to you, putting his arm around you. You two snuggled with each other in silence for a couple minutes until you heard him speak.

"Hey, what age do you think is good to get married? I've always wondered about that?"

His question baffled you, since there could be so many answers to that question. With a moment to think, you gave him your answer.

"I honestly don't think it matters to be honest. If the two people love each other so much that they can't even think of a life without one another then they should be able to get married at any age they want. Unless they're like 12 or something, that's a completely different story! And plus, it's their life so they could whatever they want with it if their happy!"

Nishinoya sighed, as if it was in relief.

"Wow~! My girlfriend is so smart!!" He screamed, hugging you tightly, giving kisses to every part of your face. His action made you laugh and love him even more than you already do because no matter what situation you're in, he always makes you feel better.

"BE CAREFUL NOT ON MY LIPS! I don't care if you have a 'strong immune system'! I currently have cooties!" You reminded him, but at this point it didn't seem like he cared. Nishinoya grinned and planted a quick but sweet kiss upon your lips.

After he pulled away, you quickly laid your face into his chest to hide your blushing face. He hugged you tightly and giggled.

"Hey hey, ____."

"Hmm?"

"I have another question for you, but don't freak out okay?"

"Okay what is it?"

"Well, I know we've been dating for only a year, but even after we graduate, I still see myself spending the rest of my life with you. I don't know if you feel the same, but all I know is that you've become a huge part of my life and I never want to stop loving you, so if you feel ready, will you marry me?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AGHHHHHHH I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER SO LONG! I will still continue to update but unfortunately the updated will be very slow since I have a bunch of studying to do! But hopefully you liked this one!!!!!!