Kageyama x Reader

YOOOOOOOO good morning or goodnight to wherever you may be :) I hope you enjoy this one ^.^ thank you to @sinnabel for the idea!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tomorrow was yours and Kageyama's one year anniversary. The year has passed by quickly to be honest, but that just means that you were having a blast with him everyday. You were in your bed, thinking about what you should do with him for the anniversary.

Then all of the sudden, you started blushing hardcore.

'There's no way we would do that!' You thought to yourself, covering your face with your hands. You heard your phone ring and that snapped you out of your (sexual) thoughts. You picked up your phone and saw that it was Kageyama who was calling. You answered your awesome phone.

"Hello!" You greeted happily.

"___-chan, you're not doing anything tomorrow right?" Kageyama asked.

'...Well of course not... It's our anniversary -.-'

"Um no! I'm free!" You answered.

"Okay good! Because tomorrow we're going to hang out all day. I'll meet you at your house tomorrow at 10 in the morning. I'll see you tomorrow." Kageyama said.

You felt yourself smile widely.

"Sure sure! I'll be ready!"

"Okay then...love you..." He became inaudible, which made you not hear him one bit.

"Did you say something?" You asked in confusion.

"No no! Bye!" Kageyama hung up the phone. You brushed it off and started getting ready for tomorrow, you were just so excited. You giggled to yourself and went to your closet.

You were looking at the clothes you have and then your found the perfect outfit for tomorrow.

"Hell yeah." You mumbled to yourself. You looked at the time at it was almost 6. Wow that was quick, but time was going by so fast! You went to your kitchen to get a snack (because you were hungry obviously) and went back to your room.

You sat on the chair of your desk, and placed your elbow on the desk, resting you chin on your hand.

You were daydreaming about tomorrow but for some reason you imagined Kageyama shirtless and wet, so in result, you were blushing hardcore once again.

"I need to stop thinking that kind of stuff." You said to absolutely no one in the room, just to yourself. You sighed and jumped face down on your bed. It was early but you drifted to sleep out of boredom.

Before you knew it, it was morning already. Getting up from your bed, you looked at the clock.

Lame, it was barely 8 a.m.

You sighed as you were stretching.

'Might as well get ready.'

You took a shower and all that stuff.

8:45.

You put on your outfit after you quickly dried your hair.

8:53.

Then you decided to fix your hair (in whatever way you want.)

9:30.

"WHY IS TIME GOING SO SLOW!!!!!" You screamed to the world. You looked out your window and it seemed pretty gloomy for a summer morning.