Tanaka x Reader

YO YO YO! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! THANKS TO @fernandezisus FOR THE IDEA!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was the day that Tanaka would FINALLY teach you how to skateboard. You've waited for so long, he promised you he was going to teach you in April. NOW IT'S JUNE. You left your house and headed to his.

After about 15 minutes of walking, you reach his house, and he was already outside...shirtless??

You raised your eyebrow and laughed to yourself. "TANAKA-SENPAI!" You screamed, waiting for his reaction for when you called him senpai. He perked up from the word 'senpai' and started laughing hysterically.

"HAHAHA SAY IT ONCE MORE! HAHAHA!"

You twitched your eye and slapped the back of his head. "I'm not going to you idiot." You sighed and greeted him properly. "Are you ready to teach me how to skateboard?!" You asked excitedly.

"Leave it to me! I'm one of the best teachers ever!" He proudly declared, putting his hands on his waist. He ran to the back of his house to retrieve his skateboard. You started stretching are legs one by one and started doing that one exercise where you twist your body side to side.

He back ran to you with his skateboard in his hands. You were starting to get nervous because you were afraid of falling on your butt or on your face. Tanaka sat the skateboard to the ground. "Ready ___???" He asked with excitement.

You gulped and nodded hesitantly.

"Wait, you don't have a helmet or knee pads? I'm afraid of getting hurt..." You mumbled, still reluctant to get on the skateboard. Tanaka laughed. "Don't worry! I'll catch you!" He exclaimed, rubbing his chin with his hand.

"Um okay..." You put one foot on the skateboard, beginning to get a little shaky. Once you had some balance on in, you put one of your hands on Tanaka's shoulder, to be fully balanced. He grabbed your waist, making sure you don't fall.

"Okay, now that you've got your balance, use your other foot and push away from the ground. You did as you were told, and found yourself moving forward. He was still holding you, worried that you might fall. You smiled from ear to ear.

"I'm doing it!" You said as you continued to move forward.

"ALL RIGHT!!!! Now I'm going to let you go okay? Be careful!" Tanaka warned, starting to release you from his hold. You nodded and took your hand off his shoulder. He let you go completely, and you began moving more.

"Kick it up a notch and put both of you feet on the skateboard!" He advised. Putting your other foot on the skateboard, you were going faster than ever.

"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND HAHAHA!" He screamed to literally no one.

You laughed at his comment and decided to stop once you reached the wall, since you were afraid to try to turn. You got off the skateboard and grabbed it. You carried it back to Tanaka and handed it to him.

"Hehe! I did good right?" You asked, hoping he would say yes.

Instead, he put the skateboard back on the ground and pecked your lips. You blushed by his actions. After he drew pack, you placed your head on his chest.

"Why do you always like to embarrass me..."

"Because you're cute when you're embarrassed HAHAHA!"

You gasped in a playful way and looked up at him, unconsciously puffing up your cheeks. "That's not nice!" You blushed more. He grabbed your cheeks with both of his hands, pulling you into another kiss. You closed your eyes and kissed back. You drew back this time and looked down.

"Thank you for today.." You mumbled.

He chuckled and, with a little bit of force, pulled your head, making him stare into your eyes. He caressed your bottom lip with his left thumb.

"You're so cute." He said, kissing you once more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OKAY HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THIS ONE!!!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU LEFT ME SOME IDEAS, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO! THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DO!!!