Akaashi x Reader

You and Akaashi were both in his room, you being in between his legs with your notebook in your hand.

"Akaashiiiiiiiiiii not now please, you know we have to study for the upcoming exam." You scold Akaashi, who was massaging your thighs.

Although Akaashi is chill and seems emotionless on the outside, oh my goodness he is such a tease. No matter where you two are, he always finds a way to make you feel weak at the knees. It's either in the most subtle way possible or just plain open so everyone could see.

Even though you love him to pieces, you didn't really appreciate him teasing you in front of people. The embarrassment really got to you and you end up thinking that you could never be seen around these people again. There was this one time where you were hanging out with him and Bokuto after volleyball practice and out of nowhere, Akaashi ran his hands up your shirt and grabbed you by the waist. Bokuto didn't notice, but feeling his cold touch on your bare skin was something you couldn't really handle.

"We could study later, you're so smart you don't need to study~" He whispered huskily in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Please? This is a huge test and I want to keep my good grade in my class man." You pouted, trying to pry his hands away from your legs. All of the sudden, he began tickling you near your stomach and you couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"AKAASHI PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T STOP I SWEAR I'LL KICK YOU!" You screamed, still laughing hardcore.

And of course, he doesn't stop. You're obviously flailing up against him and away from him, looking like a freaking seal from laughing too hard.

Finally, he stopped, which left you breathless. At some point your notebook fell out of your hands so you have no idea where it is at this point. Trying to catch your breath, Akaashi lifted up his hand. You were prepared for another tickle attack from him, but instead he started lightly scratching your arms up and down, which in result, gave you goosebumps.

"You like it when I do this huh?" He asked you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"It feels nice!" You exclaimed, putting your head against his. Akaashi gave you a gentle smile, then suddenly planted his lips against your neck. Thinking it was just a quick kiss, you didn't do anything about it, but then he started sucking on your skin.

You furrowed your eyebrows, not knowing what to feel.

"Akaashi, what are you doing?" You whimpered. As he was sucking your neck, you began to feel his tongue upon your skin as well.

"Dammit, Akaas-"

He cut you off by turning your head and planting a quick kiss on your lips. You were surprised and was about to kiss back, but he pulled away. His eyes were half lidded with  desire and kissed your lips more deeper and passionately than before. Akaashi's hand was placed in the back of your neck, pulling you towards him more in order to deepen the kiss. Right after he pulled away once more, he whispered, "____, desire me, just like how I desire you."

Before you could respond, kiss continued to kiss you, placing small kisses up and down your jaw.

Although you were sitting, this sensations made you feel weak at the knees, and this feeling was running through your entire body. Akaashi gently pushed you down the bed. This was all going too fast for you, but at the same time, you felt like you didn't have the capability to stop it because of how he makes you feel.

Kissing Akaashi back, you felt him smile through the kiss and he began kissing you in a rougher fashion. His tongue was intertwining with yours, making you blush (shit I would too omfg).

He stopped his kissing and looked at you with eyes filled with love.

"Do you want to? We could stop if you're not ready." He softly said, running his hand through your hair. You put your hand on his cheek and caressed him, making him snuggle into your hand. He kissed your hand.

"It's up to you, ___."

You breathed deeply, thinking about what you should do.

You and Akaashi have been dating for a little bit over a year. And you must say, this relationship was going at a slow, yet perfect pace.

You two first held hands after a month, first kiss a month and a half after that, and after the 7th month, you two finally said "I love you" to each other.

Before you could give him your answer, the sound of his phone ringing startled the both of you. He furrowed his eyebrows and sighed deeply. Since he was hovering over you, he got up from the bed and went to get his phone on your desk, while you got up to sit up correctly.

"What is it Bokuto-san?"

Even though you were at a small distance from the bed to the desk, you perfectly heard what Bokuto was saying since he was practically screaming at Akaashi.

"O-okay I'll be there in a bit." Akaashi hung up and put his phone in his pocket.

"You're leaving?" You asked, giving off a bit of a sad tone. Sighing again, he walked over to you and kissed your forehead.

"I'll come back tomorrow, or if you want," he held your chin, "you want to continue this tonight?" He smirked.

Right after he said that, you face was as red as a tomato and pushed Akaashi away.

"S-STOP! JUST GO TO YOUR GAY LOVER!"

"What do you mean ga-"

"GO!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this took a while! AP tests were kissing me these past two weeks! I HOPE YOU LIKED AKAASHI BEING A FUCKING TEASE!

Up next~

Bokuto x Reader

Iwaizumi x Reader