Yandere! Kenma x Reader

SOMEONE REQUESTED THIS AND RIGHT WHEN I SAW IT I GASPED BC I LOVE THE IDEA OF THAT!

Some of you might not like the idea of a character being a yandere, but this is just for fun!

HERE YOU GO!!! <3

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Class was boring as usual. Not a day goes by where you don't daydream throughout the entire class day, so when you heard the bell ring for lunch, you sighed in relief.

"Finally it's lunch!" You exclaimed to your friends while getting up from your seat.

"_____-chan, do you want to eat lunch with us today?" One is your friends asked. Then, another friend teased you, "Or are you too busy with your boyfriend~"

Giggling at their words, you shook your head no. "I don't think he'll mind if I hang out with you guys today!"

With that being said, the three of you walked out of classroom, only to encounter Kenma resting his back against the wall in the hallway.

"_____, what do you want for lunch today? I don't mind paying." Kenma questioned in a slightly happy tone.

I hope he won't get annoyed if I tell him I want to eat with my friends today...

"O-oh! Actually, I wanted to eat with my friends this time..."

Your friends didn't see it, but you noticed the look in his cat-like, golden eyes begin to darken. It was like his stare was completely dominating you; but that lasted less than five seconds, and his expression became normal again.

"Is that so? Well, I'll be eating at the usual spot if you need me." Kenma then walked away to the cafeteria and left you with your friends.

"T-that went better than I expected!" You happily stated to your friends.

Your friend crossed her arms. "Are you sure he isn't being too clingy? It seemed like he really wanted to eat with you today."

"He's not clingy! I just think he's lonely without me sometimes..."

Your friend put her hand on your shoulder. "Eat with him, _____-chan. We'll try to have lunch together tomorrow!"

Smiling at your two friends for being so understanding, you tried to catch up to Kenma by speed walking across the hallway.

He shouldn't have gotten that far!

You saw his blond hair from the small crowd of students and walked faster to him.

"Kenma!"

He heard you call his name out and immediately turned around. He smiled upon seeing you coming to him.

You walked up to Kenma and talked to him. "I thought you would've tried to avoid this crowd. If you want, I could get your bread so you don't have to deal with this!"

His eyes perked up once he heard you say that. "Okay..." He mumbled.

I swear sometimes he's kind of scary but most of the time, he's so small and cute.

Kenma gave you some money for both of your lunches, which was just bread. After you bought the breads, Kenma walked up to you first and grabbed your hand. From there, you two walked to your usual spot for eating.

The location was kind of a secret because you two found this spot out of nowhere, and it was secluded from everyone else. So, you both decided this would be a good spot to eat since you really don't want to talk to other people. You two set your food down and sat on the floor.