Kuroo x Reader

Because Kuroo is hot as hell

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kuroo has been sick for over 3 days, so you decided to go visit him at his house since he's been missing important things at school. You walked down the street with a bag full of medicine and some light snacks for his stomach.

You made it to his house and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer from one of his family members. After about 1 minute, you decided to knock again but there was no answer. You cocked your eyebrow and turned your body around to walk back home.

No way!

You scoffed and kicked the door open with all your might.

"There's no way in hell that I'm leaving. KUROO I'M HERE!" You screamed while walking into his house. Looking around, you noticed no one was here, so you walked to Kuroo's room and opened the door. He was in his bed, looking as if he was about to die.

"Sorry for breaking into your house Kuroo." You laughed, rubbing the back of your neck. Kuroo already had a towel on his forehead to ease his fever, he was also covered up in many blankets.

"It's fine..." Kuroo breathed out, turning his head to face you.

"Um I brought some medicine! They reduce your fever!" You said while digging into the bag to look for the medicine. When you took out the medicine, Kuroo began coughing hardcore. You immediately ran down to the kitchen to get some water for him and ran back to room to deliver his needed water. Placing a hand on the back of Kuroo's neck, you picked him up slightly to give him access to his water. He sipped some and thanked you.

You gave him a soft smile and laid him down gently. Setting the cup of water down, you placed an ice pack that you got from the store into a fresh towel and put it on his forehead. Kuroo looked like a total mess at the moment, so you want him to feel better, because getting a fever in the middle of summer is hell.

"How are you feeling at the moment?" You asked, grabbing a seat from his chair.

"I feel like shit ___." Kuroo responded, rubbing his face with his hand.

"I could see that!" You laughed but stopped when Kuroo wasn't amused. There was awkward quietness between you two for a couple minutes, until Kuroo broke the silence.

"Why did you decide to go out with me anyways?" He blurted out. You were confused by his question but answered it straightforwardly.

"Because I like you silly."

Kuroo smirked and held out his hands in the air.

"Sorry, being sick makes me crazy. Come here." He said motioning his hands for you to come to him.

"But you're sick..." You said reluctantly, knowing that you would get sick if you touched him directly.

"It's fine, I'll be the one who would take care of you." He stated, wanting you to be with him as quick as possible. You sighed in defeat and got up from the chair. Once you stood up, you went to Kuroo and lied next to him, his arm under your head.

"If you get me sick I swear I'm going to punch you in the face." You pouted, snuggling up against him.

"That's okay, I think it's hot when you're angry." Kuroo gave you a smirk as you blushed a crimson red.

"D-don't tease me!!" You exclaimed, about to get up from the bed. Kuroo pulled you down and hugged you tightly. He gave you a kiss on your temple and snickered.

"Like hell I'm going to stop, your reactions are cute." He laughed. You propped yourself up by putting the palms of your hands on the bed, so you wouldn't hurt him.

You gave him a pouted look and turned away.

"Kiss me." He blurted out, grabbing your chin to wait for the kiss.

"No way, that's way too high level for me to be the first one." You admitted, still avoiding his gaze. Kuroo slightly chucked and pulled you closer to his face. You shut your eyes, waiting for the kiss but it didn't come. You opened your eyes and saw Kuroo smirking.

"If you want me to just say so~" He said. You blinked at his words and blushed harder.

"Why do yo-"

Kuroo cut you off with his lips upon yours. You shut your eyes again and began kissing back. Before you knew it, Kuroo gently bit your bottom lip, making you gasp in suprise. He laughed within the kiss and his tongue entered your mouth. He explored every inch of your mouth, making you moan. Kuroo pulled back for air and smiled slightly at you.

"You're gonna get sick now." He laughed. You furrowed your eyebrows and got off top of him.

"You're an idiot, I'm going to leave now."

"I'm kidding ___! Come back!"

You ignored his plea and walked out the door.

~Two days later~

"YOU BASTARD! I HAVE A COLD!" You screamed at Kuroo in the phone.

"That was so not my fault~" Kuroo cooed, making you more annoyed than you are right now.

"J-JUST COME HERE WITH MEDICINE QUICK PLEASE! MY FAMILY ISN'T HERE!" You yelled, rolling around your bed.

"I'm already here, the door was opened."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!! Omg so while I was writing this I heard a noise right and it was a gecko sound. SO I LOOK TO THE WALL AND IT'S RIGHT THERE! I SCREAMED AND TOLD MY UNCLE, I almost pooped my pants because I hate geckos, OKAY IM DONE!