Nishinoya x Short! Reader

YOOOOOO! Sorry this is the only update until Sunday most likely )): Tomorrow I might be gone the whole day so I'm going to be exhausted. I'm going back home on Sunday so I'll update everyday like I used to! Oh and my Kik is sammy_5sos :) let's be friends!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were always insecure about your height. Everyone would make fun of you and tease you constantly for being so short. But you couldn't help it, when you were a kid, you drank your milk everyday, SO WHY AREN'T YOU TALLER?!

Genetics you silly banana.

Anyways, that's when you met Nishinoya, whom you have been dating for a couple months by now. He's only taller than you by a couple inches, but when you're with him, you don't feel insecure about your height at all! Through him, you made friends with everyone on the Karasuno volleyball team. You have a lot of fun with all of them because they don't make fun of you or anything.

You couldn't ask for anything better.

You and Nishinoya were holding hands on the bus, on your way to mall to just hang out. The mall felt so far away from school, you've been in the bus for like an hour (it's only been 15 minutes).

The touch of Nishinoya's hands was your favorite thing. They were so soft, and every time you held them, they were always so warm and comforting. Without realizing it, you were stroking his hands. But, he didn't mind at all, because he liked it when you did that.

Ahhhhhhh love.

The bus finally arrived at mall and once it stopped, you instantly got up and stretched out your arms.

"Finally!!! We're here!" You exclaimed, a big smile on your face. You walked out of the bus, leaving Nishinoya behind. It's okay, because he caught up to you in no time.

"All right! What do you want to do, ___-chan?" He asked, stroking his hair back, which you found extremely attractive, so you blushed a little hehe.

"Hmmm, let's go grab something to eat first!" You proposed, jumping up and down with excitement. Pshhhh when you're excited, you could jump as high as Hinata.

He smiled and took your hand again, making his way to the food court. While you two were walking, a few people were pointing at you and it looked like they were giggling. And in result from that, you began getting uncomfortable.

Squeezing his hand a little tighter than usual, Nishinoya gave you a worried look.

"What wrong?" He asked.

You looked down at your feet and stopped walking, making Nishinoya stop in his tracks as well.

"People are making fun me...I heard them laughing Yū-kun..." You spoke softly. Since you spoke as if it was a whisper, it made Nishinoya lean closer to hear.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said, making you blush on how close he was to your face.

"People are making fun of me I said." You repeated with a much more angrier tone than before. Well, you did a 180 since you were sad about it before, and now you're just frustrated at this.

"Who's making fun of you?!" He asked, putting his hands on your shoulders, desperate for an answer from you. You turned your head sneakily so the people who were being mean to you wont notice.

"It was them..." You pointed at them, trying not to get caught.

Nishinoya growled and glared in the direction that you were pointing at. He scoffed and released his hands that were on your shoulders.

"I'll be back." He began walking to the stupid and mean people.

Oh crap. Is he going to say something to them? THAT WAS NOT WHAT YOU WERE HOPING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

You realized what he was going to do and caught up with him. Standing in front of him, you put your hands on his shoulders this time.

"Yū-kun! Please don't make a scene!"

"Why can't I?! They're being rude to you, don't you realize that pisses me off?!" He screamed in your face, making you flinch.

You've never seen him like this before. To be honest, once he screamed at you, it scared you a bit.

But that's the point of a relationship right? You learn more about each other as time goes on, so, you calmed yourself down.

"Please, take a deep breath." You pleaded, rubbing his arms up and down. At this point, he was breathing heavily, but once you said those words, it looked like he was calming down a bit.

"You don't have to do that for me. It bothers me, but I get over it! Trust me." You gave him a smile, in which he found comforting to him. He placed his slender finger on your cheek and trailed down to your chin.

"But I don't want them to hurt you." He pouted, leaning in closer without you noticing. You signed, but you were also thankful.

No one has ever treated you with this much compassion and care towards you, well besides your parents, but that's not the point. Someone outside your family there you go! That's what I was trying to say haha.

"Thank you Yū-kun, but I'll be okay, I promise." You thanked him, a faint blush appearing on your cheeks. Nishinoya giggled, which was extremely adorable, and pulled you into a sudden kiss. He pulled back before you could react.

"Now that that's over, let's go eat!" He exclaimed with a smug yet cheeky smile on his face. He walked a little more to see what's in the food court, leaving you in an embarrassed state.

"U-uh, I'm going to the bathroom!" You screamed before running off to go find one. Nishinoya laughed at your reaction but then got serious. His face went from happy to a face where it looked like he was going to kill somebody.

Nishinoya walked up to the people who were making fun of you.

"Huh? What do you want shorty?" One of the guys said in a provoking matter.

Your precious boyfriend then smirked and cracked his fingers.

"Don't fucking talk about my girlfriend, asshole."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WOOOOOO I FINISHED THIS ONE SHOT!!!!!!!!!! I HOPED YOU LIKE THIS ONE IM KINDA PROUD OF THIS ONE! ^.^