*Sugawara x Reader*

Getting your period when you're in another country is SOOOO NOT FUN UGH! OKAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE FRIENDS! I haven't wrote smut in a while xD

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Waiting for Sugawara to get out of practice can be pretty boring when they don't allow you to go inside and watch them. Their tournament is about to start and they can't allow any distractions in there. So, you wait outside the gym, sitting on the floor. It was almost 6 o'clock.

"Finally they're almost getting out." You muttered to yourself.

After 20 more minutes, the Karasuno team started pouring out the gym. Kageyama and Hinata rushed out the gym as usual, and Sugawara and Daichi walked out together. Once you noticed Sugawara, you immediately stood up on your feet and greeted him and Daichi.

"Kōshi-kun! Daichi-san! How was your practice?" You asked them excitedly.

They both looked at you and smiled, while Sugawara stood next to you.

"We're improving by a lot, but hopefully we make it to the finals." Daichi sighed, giving you a hopeful smile.

"Aw c'mon! You gotta believe in yourselves more Daichi-san! Right, Kōshi-kun?" You turned to Sugawara, making sure he agrees with you so you could boost Daichi's spirit.

"H-huh? Oh! Yeah! You're our captain, you can't be rubbing your gloominess onto us." Sugawara joked.

"Yeah you're right. All right, I should be heading off now, thanks you guys." Daichi said goodbye and walked away, leaving you two alone. You waved at him and turned to Sugawara.

"___-chan, you want to come over today?? We should get our homework done so we have tomorrow free." He asked you, giving you a sweet and soft smile. He usually never asks you to come over, but since this is homework, you said yes since you were having trouble with some of it. And so, the two of you walked to his house, buying snacks on the way. Finally, you and Sugawara made it to his house, but no one else was home.

"Kōshi-kun, where are your parents?" You asked, putting down the snacks on his dining table.

"They're visiting my grandparents for the week." He answered, setting down some snacks as well.

And in that moment, you realized that the two of you were alone in his house. You've been dating each other for almost 2 years, and it's been a blast. But sometimes you wished he could be more dominant towards you. You've never told him this since you were too embarrassed to say, but you didn't mind.

Sugawara and yourself walked to his living room with his snacks and school bags. You sat down on his couch and took your homework out.

After 30 minutes of doing homework and talking, Sugawara said something that surprised you.

"I didn't really invite you to do homework ___-chan..." He blurted out, putting down his notebook.

"Hm? Then why di-"

He cut you off with his lips on yours, making you drop your notebook. You blinked your eyes, still confused on what was going on. Pushing him back gently, you questioned what he was doing.

"I'm ready, and I know that you are too." He said, noticing a bit of lust in his eyes.

Ready??

Your face blushed a deep red, but before you could even say anything, he ran his hand up your shirt, stroking his hand up and down your back. You flinched at his cold touch, but he brought your lips onto his again, inserting his tongue in your mouth without warning. You give in and began kissing back, enjoying the kiss to the fullest.

Sugawara put his hand on the back of your neck, pushing you down on the sofa. He pulled away from the kiss and started sucking your neck, leaving marks.

"Take it off." He purred, making you shiver from his breathy tone. You did what he said and took off your shirt and unclasped your bra. He unbuttoned his shirt and you heard him take off his belt.

"Kōshi-kun, I'm scared..."

Of course you were scared, this is your first time. Like, was it going to hurt? Are you going to bleed from the inside?? Random thoughts kept running through your mind, but Sugawara comforted you by rubbing your shoulders.

"It'll be okay. I promise." And when he stopped talking, his began kissing your upper body, trailing down slowly. He stopped at your breasts and started sucking on your nipple, making you moan in pleasure. Suddenly, Sugawara moved his hand under your skirt and pinched your thigh. He began running his slender finger on your covered clit, teasing you. Because of this, you squirmed by his actions.

You heard him chuckle and went up to your ear.

"I'm going too fast aren't I? Don't worry..." He whispered in your ear, licking your earlobe. He put his hands in your underwear and inserted a finger in your womenhood, making you moan in pleasure. Your body felt as if it was heating up, but you couldn't stop moaning.

Sugawara quickly took off your bottoms, leaving you nude. He smiled at your exposed body and caressed your hips.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered before kissing you again. You melted into the kiss and felt him grab your hand. Thinking he just wanted to hold you hand, you smiled. However, he grabbed your hand and brought it on his hardened member. You broke away from the kiss and looked down.

"W-wait I-"

"Please, do this for me." He pleaded. You gave in and held his member gently.

"Mhm, now move it."

Your hand started to move up and down, making him groan into your neck. After countless times of him saying your name, he stopped your hand right before he came.

"This might hurt a little..."

He entered you, making you scream from pain.

"Shh, we don't want the neighbors to hear us." He shushed you, covering your mouth with his hand. You shut your eyes, tears forming from the pain you've never felt before.

"Can I move?" He asked you. Of course you were reluctant to say yes, you had a low pain tolerance! But, this is a special moment between the two of you. You can't ruin it. Shaking your head yes, Sugawara smiled at you, beginning to thrust in and out of you.

With his groans and moans of pleasure, you hugged his back and clenched your fists to keep your screams in.

Each time he thrusted in, he always stated his love for you. And so, as his thrusts became sloppier and rougher, you both came with each other. Sugawara was the first to realize that he came inside you, and gently took his member out.

"I-I'm sorry!!" He panted, realizing that you need to take the 'morning after' pill. You panted harder than him, and immediately felt sore.

"It's okay..." You breathed out, wiping the sweat from your forehead.

Sugawara went back down and hugged you as tight as he could.

"Are you hurt?" He asked softly.

"A little bit." You admitted, rubbing your hips.

"Okay I think we should finish homework though..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY IM SHIT AT WRITING SMUT BUT I TRIED MY BEST DX