18

☆ 19. Chapter 18: Coming Home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 18

Lin

Xingci nodded: "Yes, Auntie."

Aunt

Lu swallowed her saliva and looked at the things on the ox cart, her voice trembling a little: "Xiao Ci, what are you doing?"

Lin Xingci just wanted to speak, but Lu Dezhu, who was behind the ox cart, suddenly poked his head out, and when he saw his daughter-in-law coming, he happily jumped off the ox cart and walked over.

"Daughter-in-law, why are you here? Lu Dezhu stepped forward.

Aunt Lu saw her man coming, and immediately raised her hand and grabbed Lu Dezhu's waist: "Look at Xiao Ci buying so many things, why don't you look at it, Xiao Ci is alone, what if you have a headache and brain fever after spending so much money!"

"Oops, it hurts! Lu Dezhu resisted.

Aunt Lu let go: "You still know that it hurts, how can you let Xiao Ci buy so many things!"

Lu Dezhu didn't know how to explain to his daughter-in-law, and in the end, Lin Xingci opened his mouth to say why he bought so many things.

"Auntie, this is what I want to buy. Lin Xingci said.

Aunt Lu looked at Lin Xingci and shook her head: "What do you do when you buy so much, can you use it alone?" As she

spoke, she looked at the things on the ox cart, and the grain was all in bags, and Aunt Lu couldn't tell what kind of grain was inside.

"Isn't the quilt at home good?

Lin Xingci glanced at the quilt and replied: "There is one more person in the family, and the quilt is not enough to cover it, and it is a little cold at night."

"If it's not enough, come to Auntie, Auntie still has several quilts at home, what kind of money is wasted." Aunt Lu chattered.

Lin Xingci hurriedly interrupted Aunt Lu's output, and asked her to say this again without knowing how long she would have to say: "Uncle and Auntie, go back first, I will trouble Lu Luo to help in the afternoon." "

Okay, come to Auntie's house for dinner at noon today, I'll let your uncle buy meat." Aunt Lu instructed her man to take down the back basket.

Lu Dezhu took the back basket and nodded: "Come and eat, I haven't come to Uncle's house for dinner for a long time."

Hearing this, the corners of Lin Xingci's mouth twitched slightly, obviously he had only gone to dinner a few days ago: "Auntie, I have to tidy up my house when I go back, and I will go to your house next time to disturb you."

Aunt Lu thought about it, Lin Xingci bought so many things, and she really had to tidy up her thoughts: "Okay, if you want to help, you can take

Lu Luo directly."

Lin Xingci raised his head and smiled: "I don't need him now, and I'm definitely not welcome when I need him."

Aunt Lu nodded and said Xi habitually: "Later, I will ask

Lu Luo to bring you something to eat."

Lin Xingci shook his head with a smile: "Auntie, no, I bought so much food and came back without eating and not giving birth."

Aunt Lu still shook her head, Lin Xingci said that it was not easy for Aunt Lu to temporarily give up the idea of letting

Lu Luo send food over, and now Lin Xingci also has food, and it is easy to spoil if he keeps it and does not eat it.