105

☆ 175. Chapter 105: You Are My Treasure

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 105 You Are My Treasure

The next day, Lin Xing got up early in the morning, and at the same time woke up Xie Tingyuan, who was asleep.

Fortunately, Xie Tingyuan didn't get up, and when he saw Lin Xingci so excited, he sighed, shook his head and got up to change his clothes.

Lin Xingci also went to the kitchen after washing, and brought the tomato sauce he made some time ago, and the ingredients at the bottom of the pot had already been sent by Feiquan, and today Lin Xingci only needs to bring himself.

Feiquan and Bifeng drove the carriage out after Lin Xingci came out, waiting for Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan to come out.

Fortunately, Lin Xingci didn't make the two of them wait too long, and walked out with Xie Tingyuan after a while.

Lin Xingci looked excited and happy, and Xie Tingyuan, who was following him, looked at him helplessly.

After getting into the carriage, Lin Xingci was not as excited as at the beginning, and he calmed down. Xie Tingyuan shook his head, took out a burrito from his arms, and put it in Lin Xingci's hand: "Eat some first, and when you get to the county, you will have no heart to eat."

"I'm not hungry.

"You're so excited that you're not hungry, you still have something to eat, and there's your favorite chicken thighs in it." Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xing couldn't take it, so he handed the warm burrito to his mouth: "Take a bite." The

aroma of the burrito wafted into Lin Xingci's nose, and he didn't feel hungry at first, but after smelling the smell, it sounded.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head and smiled: "Eat, there is milk tea here."

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan in surprise, he didn't even notice that Xie Tingyuan had brought so many things out, and they were all things he liked to eat.

Lin Xing took a bite of the burrito on the side of his mouth, and his voice was a little vague: "Have you eaten it, why don't you eat some too." "

I've eaten it. Xie Tingyuan still kept feeding the cake.

"Eaten? When did you eat, wasn't it always by my side? Lin Xingqi didn't believe it, staring at Xie Tingyuan to see something from his face.

Xie Tingyuan's expression was as usual, and after seeing that the cake in Lin Xingci's mouth was chewed, he handed the cake in his hand to Lin Xingci's mouth: "Take another bite."

"Hmm. Lin Xingci took a bite of Xie Tingyuan's hand, and just bit into the chicken thigh, and the juice and sweet and sour tomato sauce burst in his mouth: "I haven't seen you eat it, I can't finish such a big burrito, you can also eat a few bites."

Lin Xingci didn't believe what Xie Tingyuan said that he had already eaten, this person had obviously been by his side all along, where would he have time to eat. Lin Xingci grabbed Xie Tingyuan's hand and pushed the burrito he had bitten to Xie Tingyuan's mouth, wanting him to take a bite.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the burrito handed to him, and did not speak, Lin Xingci glanced at Xie Tingyuan and looked at the burrito that had been bitten twice by himself, and the burrito that did not look beautiful was a little embarrassed, and pursed his lips: "I have bitten it, you can change it and eat it again..."

Xie Tingyuan stretched out another free hand and directly held Lin Xingci's hand, lowered his head and bit it directly.

Lin Xingci maintained the movement of being held by Xie Tingyuan's hands, lowered his eyes and watched Xie Tingyuan eat burritos, Xie Tingyuan's lips were very light, the lip shape was very good-looking, but the lips were a little thin, and I didn't know what would happen if I kissed it... Lin Xingci shook his head violently, how could he have such an idea!