52

☆ 69. Chapter 52: A Lot Needs to Be Done

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 52 There are a lot of things that need to be done

, He Hua obviously saw Qian Tianshi come back, and his face was happy.

"Oishi! You're back, and these people are bullying me as a woman. He Hua said.

Qian Tianshi's mind was still the way He Hua's face was distorted, and he obviously didn't pay attention to what she was saying now.

The village chief also saw Qian Tianshi, put his hands behind his back and said, "Tianshi, are your family's money and food ready?"

Qian Tianshi nodded: "Village chief, it's ready." The

village chief showed the first satisfied smile of the Qian family: "Very good, it just so happens that the kid from the Lin family is also here, and the matter of giving him things will pass."

"Okay. Qian Tianshi pushed away He Hua, who wanted to lean on him, raised his feet and walked towards the house.

"Qian Tianshi, you dare! If you take it out, I'll fight with you! He Hua shouted and rushed forward regardless of the image.

Qian Tianshi, who was ruthlessly embarrassed in public, frowned, and gently pushed the person aside at the moment He Hua pounced: "He Hua, you give me a quiet!"

He Hua looked at Qian Tianshi in disbelief, her eyes were full of disbelief, she didn't expect Qian Tianshi to actually push her.

Qian Tianshi didn't have time to care about He Hua now, so he comforted people with his eyes and walked into the house to move things.

Lin Xingci approached Xie Tingyuan and watched coldly, while Xie Tingyuan raised his hand to hold Lin Xingci.

He Hua reacted after being stunned for a while, and didn't care that the people outside followed him into the house, and the people outside looked at He Hua's back.

Then there was a quarrel between Qian Tianshi and He Hua in the house, and the general content was that He Hua didn't let Qian Tianshi take things, and Qian Tianshi didn't agree.

The room fell silent as there was a crackling sound of something falling or shattering.

After a while, Qian Tianshi walked out, holding a dusty cloth bag in his hand, and a large bag of things like rice in the other hand, and walked towards Lin Xingci step by step.

"This bag is enough for you to eat a month's worth of coarse grain powder, and there are only five hundred wen in this cloth bag. Qian Tianshi put the bag in front of Lin Xingci, and at the same time handed the cloth bag to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci lowered his eyes and looked at the cloth bag in Qian Tianshi's hand and did not take it.

Qian Tianshi also began to explain: "I don't have too much money at home, if we give it all to us..."

Qian Tianshi looked at Lin Xingci and nodded: "Okay, I will save enough money as soon as possible." Half

of the money was returned, and the food was also in hand, Lin Xingci had no idea of continuing to stay here, and glanced at Xie Tingyuan and could go back with eye contact.

Xie Tingyuan nodded and left with the village chief after taking his things, not noticing at all that He Hua was full of malicious eyes by the door of the house.

When he and the village chief were about to go home separately, Lin Xingci took out thirty copper plates from his cloth bag and handed them to the village chief.