74

☆ 113. Chapter 74: Accidents

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 74 The accident

In the end, Lin Xingci's remaining noodles were also eaten by Xie Tingyuan, and he didn't stop at Liu Lao's shop after paying the money.

However, when he met Liu Lao, Lin Xingci still took out the food and delivered it to the door before leaving, and this idea was told to Liu Lao.

After hearing this, Liu Lao's eyes lit up, and he directly said to Lin Xingci that if he needed help with anything in the future, he could go to him, and he didn't have to spend money to eat noodles with him again.

Lin Xingci smiled, did not agree or refuse, and took Xie Tingyuan, who had eaten a bowl and a half, to the market for a stroll.

Fortunately, even if there were nothing good in the market at noon, Lin Xingci also bought the chicks he wanted, and went back to drive the carriage with a nest of about eight chicks.

Lin Xingci was thinking about Liu Lao's words all the way, did Xie Tingyuan's gaze really stay on him as Liu Lao said?

Lin Xing looked at the person who was carrying the chicken cub and walking a little in front of him.

Xie Tingyuan also felt Lin Xingci's gaze, and stopped and waited for Lin Xingci to step forward: "What's wrong."

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze, looked at the ground and changed the topic: "It's okay, I'm thinking that it's not enough to make money just by relying on balm."

Xie Tingyuan also continued to follow Lin Xingci's topic, this is the benefit of talking to smart people, but sometimes it is not particularly good to be too smart.

"Any other ideas.

Lin Xingci thought for a moment and shook his head: "Not yet, but you can take a look at the aspect of food, after all, food, clothing, housing and transportation, food comes second."

Xie Tingyuan bowed: "If you need help, you can tell me."

Lin Xingci nodded.

After chatting, the two fell into a quiet atmosphere again.

Fortunately, the two of them were not quiet for too long, and the place in front of them was where the two bought carriages.

Lin Xingci immediately spoke: "It's coming." "

Yes. Xie Tingyuan spoke.

Lin Xingci suddenly thought that he didn't know how to drive a carriage, so he looked at the person next to him and asked, "I can't drive a carriage."

"Don't worry, I will. Xie Tingyuan spoke: "After getting into the carriage, tell me if you feel uncomfortable."

Lin Xingci thought that he was going to take the carriage, and he was extremely excited, and he listened to Xie Tingyuan's words halfway: "Okay, it will."

Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xing's excited appearance and knew that he hadn't listened to all his words, and shook his head with a helpless smile.

Lin Xingci also left behind what he was thinking just now.

The people at the door saw the two people coming back and warmly greeted them.

Lin Xingci smiled and nodded, which was a response. Xie Tingyuan is a jaw head.

When the man saw that his task was completed, he stopped staying here, and left after saying a word.

Lin Xingci came to the carriage with great interest and waved at Xie Tingyuan, who had not yet come over.