114

☆ 193. Chapter 114: Marriage?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 114: Marriage?

It didn't take long for the little guy to bring people in.

The person who came was wearing a dark purple wide-sleeved robe, low-key with a little gorgeousness, and a piece of mutton fat paste carved hollow jade pendant hanging from his waist, and he knew from the temperament that this person's identity was not simple.

The man was followed by a man in a brown suit with a blank face.

When the man saw Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci sitting on the main seat, his eyes were stunned on Lin Xingci for a second, as if he was thinking about who this person was.

Xie Tingyuan found the man's gaze, got up and blocked the gap between the man and Lin Xingci, frowning slightly.

The man laughed directly, opened the fan and slapped it twice.

From Xie Tingyuan's side, Lin Xingci still saw it, and he still took a fan on such a cold day, is this person a little bit of a problem with his brain, isn't it cold.

"Protect it so well, your sweetheart. The man closed the fan and tapped his hand.

Xie Tingyuan frowned, and his voice did not carry any emotion: "It has nothing to do with you." The

man smiled and sat on a chair next to him: "Don't tell me when you come back, and my brother doesn't do that."

Xie Tingyuan didn't move, still standing in place between Lin Xingci and the man.

Lin Xingci glanced at the man several times with his spare eyes, this person's appearance was still quite good, and his facial features were somewhat similar to Xie Tingyuan.

There was no sound in the main hall except for the man's voice, and the man leaned back on the chair and picked up the jade pendant on his waist as if he didn't know the embarrassment.

"There's nothing you want to say.

Xie Tingyuan: "What do you want to hear?"

"Of course that's your purpose. The man squinted at Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan tilted his head slightly, and glanced at Lin Xingci behind him: "Now is not the time to chat, I will go to you when the time comes." The

man raised his eyebrows, Xie Tingyuan looked behind him and saw it, squinted his eyes and said: "Okay, I should have come to greet you today, remember to come tomorrow, if you don't come, I don't mind letting people come to invite you."

Xie Tingyuan's fists clenched slightly, and then let go and looked at the man: "Since this is the case, I will not send it far." The

man sneered: "Remember what I said." With that

, the man took the man and left.

After the man left, Lin Xingci got up from the chair and came to Xie Tingyuan's side: "It's him." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Don't worry, I'll solve it tomorrow."

Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan's hand and patted it lightly: "I believe you, don't be too anxious, you have a certain degree of confidence before doing it."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and smiled.

The arrival of the man was just a simple episode, and Lin Xingci didn't take it to heart, but he didn't say that he didn't care.