100

☆ 165. Chapter 100: What Did He Meet

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 100 What did he encounter

The unusually quiet in the

private room Lin Yunian lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, who were sitting opposite him, were moving hands to each other under the table, and they didn't know where Xie Tingyuan learned these immodest things, holding Lin Xingci's hand was not honest, and from time to time he stretched out his middle finger to clasp Lin Xingci's palm.

Lin Xingci wanted to withdraw his hand, but he couldn't take it back, Xie Tingyuan didn't let him.

There was no way, Lin Xingci didn't want the big guy Lin Yunian to make a choice, so he could only warn Xie Tingyuan with his eyes, but Xie Tingyuan didn't seem to understand it, and didn't react at all.

In the end, Lin Xingci also gave up, no matter if Xie Tingyuan went with him, outside he believed that Xie Tingyuan would not do anything out of the ordinary.

Xie Tingyuan really just wants to eat some tofu, and other things can be considered when he has time when he gets home.

Time was passing, Lin Xing was not in a hurry, and drank the water on the table without a sip. The dishes I ordered before haven't been served yet, and the speed is really slow.

But now waiting for Lin Yunian's answer, Lin Xingci doesn't care about the speed of serving, after all, today's protagonist is not a dish.

Lin Yunian raised his head and looked up at Lin Xingci with a complicated expression: "Why are you looking for me, I don't have anything to give you now."

Lin Xingci patted the back of Xie Tingyuan's hand and asked him not to move again: "There is no reason, I just think that as long as you are given a platform, you will give me an unexpected harvest."

Lin Yunian didn't expect

Lin Xingci to think of him like this: "You."

Lin Xingci squinted: "Actually, I also have my own careful thoughts, I have taken a fancy to your tea cakes, and you also know that tea cakes are sold very expensive at the market price, and I also took advantage of you."

Lin Yunian shook his head: "It's not a valuable thing, I can't do it well, I can't take advantage of it, if you like it, I can give it to you."

Lin Xingci took out a hand that was not held by Xie Tingyuan, propped it on the table to support his face, and looked at

Lin Yunian with a smile: "What if I say that I have a way to turn these things in your hands into valuable and popular."

Lin Yunian looked at

Lin Xingci: "You are serious.

"Of course. Lin Xing swore and patted his chest.

Lin Yunian once again asked the question in his heart: "Why are you looking for me, my things are not good, you see that there are stores that will accept them when you take them out for sale, and you have the choice to talk to other tea cake shops." "

Other shops. Lin Xingci shrugged slightly: "Do you think those shops will be willing to cooperate with me, instead of taking the opportunity to slaughter me?"

As soon as Lin Xingci said this, Lin Yunian's mind instantly brightened, and he seemed to know the reason why

Lin Xingci asked him to cooperate.