21

☆ 22. Chapter 21: There Are Always Some

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 21 There are always some people

Xie Tingyuan is also the first time to do this kind of thing, and he can't stick it well at all at the beginning, either the paste is broken or it is not sticked.

In the end, I finally found a way, and I was halfway through it.

Lin Xingci came back with Lu Luo with a hoe, and saw Xie Tingyuan, who was standing in front of the window and fighting with the window paper, raised his eyebrows.

When Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci coming back, he put down the pasted cloth ball with a serious face, turned to look at Lin Xingci and said, "I'm back." The

words are very natural, like the two of them have always lived like this.

"Well, how much has it been posted. Lin Xingci leaned his hoe to the side and stepped forward to check the words posted by Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan gave Lin Xingci a place so that he could stand over: "There is only this window left."

Lin Xingci looked at the window paper that was not particularly neat and nodded: "It's okay."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci in surprise, he could see that the paste was not very good, and it was estimated that it would still puff up after it was done, and it was not as good as the post that was removed before.

"I can't post it yet. Lin Xingci said simply: "After all, it's the first time, you can't do it well at the beginning, and then you will look good when you are ripe."

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci's side face, his face was not as fleshless as other places, it was a little round.

Lin Xingci's remarks were something Xie Tingyuan had never heard, and what he had heard before was that if you don't do it well, don't do it, and if you want to do it, you have to do it best.

"Sticking the rest of the stickers to help me light the fire? "There is not much left, Xie Tingyuan can finish it in a while, and Lin Xingci also said very naturally that he would come and help him light the fire, not at all polite.

Since Xie Tingyuan was taken home, Lin Xingci was cooking in the kitchen, and Xie Tingyuan was burning the fire.

"Good. Xie Tingyuan nodded.

Lu Luo stood in the middle of the yard with a hoe, pouting at the interaction between the two, and when he saw Lin Xingci walking into the kitchen, he knew that he had been forgotten again.

However, Lu Luo was not angry, and took the hoe that Lin Xingci had put aside just now and went to the kitchen to find him.

"Ah Ci. Lu Luo put the hoe behind the kitchen door, looked at Lin Xingci, who had scooped a spoonful of water and washed his hands, and said, "I'll go back first, and I'll come to me tomorrow if I have to turn over the ground." After speaking,

Lu Luo turned around and prepared to go back.

"Wait. Lin Xingci wiped his hands clean and shouted, "Eat a meal and go back."

Lu Luo looked at Lin Xingci and scratched his head innocently: "Didn't you just say that I will eat it when I go home in the evening."

"I didn't pack it at noon today, but I replaced it in the evening." Lin Xingci opened the cabinet as he spoke, today he is going to steam rice, and then just fry two vegetarian vegetables and one meat dish.