113

☆ 191. Chapter 113: Yanjing, Someone Comes

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 113 Yanjing, the journey

to Yanjing is not long or long,

and it took them a full four days to arrive.

Lin Xingci has never sat in a car for such a long time, and he has only sat for two or three hours at most in modern times, and it is the first time he has sat for such a long time, Lin Xingci feels that he and the whole person are dizzy.

It wasn't until he was led out of the car by Xie Tingyuan and stepped on the ground that he finally felt that he came back to his senses.

Lin Xingci closed his eyes and took a deep breath, is this what it feels like to be down-to-earth?

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci funny, helped the person and asked, "Are you okay?"

Lin Xingci has now eased up, looked sideways at Xie Tingyuan and replied: "Fortunately, I think we don't need to be in such a hurry next time, I haven't touched the ground except in the carriage in the past few days, and it feels very unreal."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips: "This is a special situation, if there is a next time we go out, we will look at the surrounding scenery while walking."

"Okay, I made a note of it. Lin Xingci squinted and smiled happily.

Xie Tingyuan took Lin Xingci's cloak from Bifeng's hand and carefully draped it on Lin Xingci's body: "Put it on, the sky in Yanjing is also cold."

Lin Xingci stood there and obediently asked Xie Tingyuan to put a cloak on him, while he himself looked around curiously.

After Xie Tingyuan put on Lin Xingci's cloak, he found that he was looking around curiously, and naturally took his hand and led people into the crowded streets.

Lin Xingci looked down at himself, took his hand and asked, "Aren't you going back first?" Xie Tingyuan's

footsteps didn't stop: "No, someone will come to us." "

Oh. Lin Xingci is not interested in this kind of struggle for power and profit, this time he and Xie Tingyuan can go back as long as they solve this problem, and they can also visit Yanjing, and they don't know when they will come again.

Bi Feng and Fei Quan led the carriage back to Xie Tingyuan's residence when the two masters went shopping.

Yanjing is worthy of being the capital, there are all kinds of things on the street, there are many that Shuiyun County does not have, and there are many snacks that only Yanjing has.

Lin Xingci was happily strolling around the streets.

Looking at the number of pedestrians coming and going on the street, Lin Xingci, who was sitting by the window of the private room on the second floor of the restaurant, sighed: "If there are so many people in Shuiyun County, our income will definitely be multiplied several times."

Xie Tingyuan poured Lin Xingci a glass of Yanjing's unique milk wine, and called the person over: "Eat something first." "

Here it is. Lin Xingci retracted his gaze and sat down at the table, looked at the white liquid in the ceramic cup and asked, "What is this?" "

Yanjing's milk wine, I drank it in winter to warm my body. "

Oh.

Xie Tingyuan sandwiched a chicken leg for Lin Xingci: "Yanjing is the capital, there are many people who beg for a living here, and there are not many people who may succeed."