59

☆ 83. Chapter 59: Expulsion from the Village

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 59 Expelling the Murabayashi

Xingci didn't care about whether he was faint or not, his face turned pale, and he pinched the fence on the side of the ox cart with one hand to restrain himself.

The cold wind blowing in his face made him less nervous.

Xie Tingyuan held Lin Xingci's hand and comforted: "Don't be nervous, it'll be fine."

Lin Xingci looked at his other hand that was held and nodded: "Hmm." "

There weren't many people along the way, and with the ox cart there, it didn't take long to see home.

It's just that now there is a group of people around there, all holding torches in their hands, and they are all looking around.

Lin Xingci saw his home, and the whole person was stunned on the ox cart for a long time.

Xie Tingyuan also saw the house that had been burned to ruins in the fire, there was nothing left, and the smell of charcoal fire was in the air.

Lin Xingci got down from the ox cart and approached the house that could no longer be said to be home.

When everyone saw Lin Xingci coming back, they took the initiative to give up a position and let Lin Xingci walk in.

Lin Xingqi closed his eyes, took a deep breath and looked at the village chief who was about to come over to comfort him, and was a little abnormally calm: "What's going on." "

You look at me, I look at him, but no one answers.

They didn't speak, and Lin Xingci didn't speak, but stood in front of the burned house and looked at the people in front of them.

Xie Tingyuan frowned at Lin Xingci, who was separated from everyone, and deep down he didn't want Lin Xingci to stand alone.

"Hehehe....."He Hua in the car suddenly laughed, Xie Tingyuan glanced sideways, and without the slightest hesitation, he took the person directly from the car.

Towards the light, Xie Tingyuan slowly approached Lin Xingci step by step.

Lin Xingci felt that Xie Tingyuan, who was walking towards here in front of him, seemed to step into his heart step by step.

The people holding torches on both sides didn't seem to see Xie Tingyuan carrying people in their hands, and everyone's eyes fell on the two of them.

"I'm here. After Xie Tingyuan finished saying these two words, he threw the person in his hand in the middle for everyone to see.

He Hua seemed not Xi to the surrounding fire, and her bound hands were raised to cover her eyes.

Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan standing beside him, and his heart calmed down and nodded: "Thank you."

"We don't need to thank you for our relationship. Xie Tingyuan smiled.

The interaction between the two did not attract the attention of the people around them, and their attention was all on He Hua in the middle.

"How did He Hua come back from the Lin family? "Who knows, could it be that it was taken away by the two of them?"

Someone else retorted: "No, I saw her in the evening." "I also saw it, but I didn't see Lin Xingci and the people around him for a day, so they wouldn't have arrested him."