44

☆ 53. Chapter 44: Minions

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 44 "If you like it, I'll

ask the guy to wrap it up for you and take it home to taste." "Wei Ziyi is unusually generous.

Xie Tingyuan frowned, and looked at Wei Ziyi's gaze unfriendly again, and he was either a traitor or a thief, and there was also a possibility that his Duolin Xing was interesting, and his hand under the table clenched unconsciously.

Lin Xingci shook his head again and again and refused: "Thank you for your kindness, but I don't like tea."

"That's right. Wei Ziyi was a little lucky, but fortunately he didn't like it, otherwise he would have hemorrhage.

When Lin Xingci refused Wei Ziyi's tea, he rummaged through his memory to find out if he had seen a tea tree, and if so, everything was easy to say.

"Where do you live now? Wei Ziyi asked.

Lin Xingci didn't think much about it, and replied directly: "Heliu Village."

Wei Ziyi nodded: "If you need medicinal materials next time, contact me and I can hand over a buddy and let him deliver them to the door."

"So good. Lin Xingci glanced at Wei Ziyi: "My house is out of medicine, and last time I also explained that I found it in the mountains, and I want to send someone to find it myself."

Lin Xingci was not wrong in saying this, when that place did not officially become his space, it was really in the mountains.

Wei Ziyi smiled, until now these two people still thought that they wanted to ask where the medicine came from their mouths, if he could, he really wanted to know, after all, who wouldn't want such an excellent medicine with such an excellent medicinal effect? You can also hang your life at home at any time.

"Brother Lin, don't be too nervous, I just want to make friends with the two of you. Wei Ziyi said.

Lin Xingci: "It's not profitable, I can't afford to be early, I don't believe you don't have any ideas." "

Businessmen are unprofitable, in the eyes of businessmen, only interests are eternal, and it is not impossible to be friends with businessmen, but it is just a word difficult.

Wei Ziyi sighed: "No matter what I say, you saved my life, and I can benefit from the life-saving benefactor."

Lin Xingci was about to say something, Xie Tingyuan gently squeezed

Lin Xingci's hand: "Agreed, maybe it will be useful in the future." "

Although Xie Tingyuan's forces are quite widely distributed, some of them still don't care, after all, there is a leader in all kinds of industries.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan said yes, so he nodded without hesitation: "Okay, I will contact you if I want anything in the future, and you will send it no matter how much."

Wei Ziyi was a little hesitant when he heard Lin Xing's words, but he still nodded: "Yes." "

OK. Lin Xingci saw Wei Ziyi's tangled appearance and laughed: "Don't worry, I won't go too far, at most let you give me a little cheaper."

Wei Ziyi laughed and didn't say anything.

After sitting in the room for a while, when Xie Tingyuan drank all the tea in the cup, Lin Xingci had all the things he asked for.

Before going out, Lin Xingci looked back at the tea on the table and then looked at Xie Tingyuan, he likes to drink tea?

Xie Tingyuan also felt Lin Xingci's gaze, and tilted his head slightly: "Well, what's wrong."