101

☆ 167. Chapter 101: I'll Find You

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 101 I will definitely find you

and go to the county, Lin Xingci finished everything he thought of, and the rest of the time was to wait for the store to be renovated, and after acceptance, he could open his door to do business.

While waiting, Lin Xingci also made time to go to Lin Yunian's house, last time he only heard Lu Luo say that Lin Yunian had split up, and Lin Xingci didn't know where he lived now.

After thinking for a while, he felt that Lu Luo must know, so he went to find Lin Yu years ago, Lin Xing resigned from the Lu family and brought Lu Luo out.

Now the Lu family is very busy every day, except for the time left in the field, everything else is used to spread the crust, pack the crust and sell the crust, under Lin Xingci's suggestion, they also added meat sauce, which is the sauce that Lin Xingci used to mix noodles last time.

Lin Xingci directly told Aunt Lu about the production method, and with the blessing of the meat sauce, the Lu family's business is now very good, and the eyes of the people in the same village are red with envy.

They also studied how to spread the cakes, but unfortunately no one came to collect the cakes, and the people who came here seemed to identify the Lu family, no matter how much they lowered the price.

Lin Xingci knew that after a long time, the people in the village would definitely have good intentions, so he asked Uncle Lu to collect miscellaneous grain powder in the village, and the price must be a little higher than that in the county, so that the people in the village can earn money, so that they can taste the sweetness and rest their minds.

If his shop opened, he would also collect some vegetables in the village, so that they would not be resentful.

Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu also understood and agreed again and again, so there have been no problems so far, and they get along with the people in the village quite harmoniously.

After all, no matter how little money is, it is money, and if you don't make money, you are a fool.

When Lin Xing resigned, Lu Dezhu originally wanted to leave Lin Xingci for a meal, but Lin Xingci didn't stay because he had something to do, and left with Lu Luo.

Lu Luo also became the light bulb between Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan again. But he was Xi used to it, and he just had to ignore the two of them.

Lin Xingci: "Lu Luo, do you know where Lin Yunian lives now."

"Lin Yu Nian? Lu Luo was puzzled: "What are you looking for him, haven't you always looked down on him?"

Lin Xingci coughed: "That was when I was ignorant." "

Oh. Lu Luo scratched his head, and didn't think much about how Lin Xingci and Lin Yunian reconciled: "After Lin Yunian separated, he moved to an old house on the edge of the village that had been idle for a long time, which was originally a place where a pair of old people lived, and then the old man died and it was vacant, and the two old men didn't have a son or anything, and after Lin Yunian paid the money, the land was officially given to him, but he was going to sweep the old man's tomb and worship their tablet."

Lin Xingci nodded, now

Lin Yunian wanted to completely cut off the relationship with his relatives at the beginning, and he did it really neatly.

Lu Luo led Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan in front, and from time to time he talked about interesting things he had heard recently, but he was not too bored along the way.