90

☆ 145. Chapter 90: The subordinates are a little stupid

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 90 On

the carriage, Lin Xingci leaned on Xie Tingyuan's shoulder and closed his eyes to rest, while Feiquan was driving the

carriage outside.

Lu Dezhu and Zhao He sat on the side, paying no attention to the actions of Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, no matter how you look at it, you can see that the relationship between the two is special.

In addition, Lu Dezhu had long seen that the two of them were wrong, and now the two of them are just getting along a little more casually.

Zhao He didn't care about the relationship between the two of them, and he was still thinking about how to tell Aunt Lu that he didn't rent a shop.

After Lin Xingci closed his eyes and rested for a while, he opened his eyes and looked at Lu Dezhu and the two who were sitting on the side: "Uncle."

Lu Dezhu, who

was distracted, heard Lin Xingci shouting to himself, and looked up: "Huh? What's the matter, little resignation.

"Uncle, are you still willing to open a shop now? Lin Xing asked.

Lu Dezhu shook his head and sighed: "Yes, but now we don't have enough money, this idea can only be put aside."

Lin Xingci supported his chin with one hand and said solemnly: "Uncle." "

Huh? Lu Dezhu was puzzled.

Lin Xingci turned his head and glanced at Xie Tingyuan who was beside him, Xie Tingyuan also looked at Lin Xingci and hooked his lips slightly, and smiled silently.

Lin Xingci coughed softly: "Uncle, don't I want to cooperate with An Yu."

Lu Dezhu nodded, he and Zhao He didn't leave when they talked about cooperation, but listened to everything.

Lin Xingci was satisfied: "I want you to join in."

"Let's join? Lu Dezhu looked at Lin Xingci in surprise.

Lin Xingci opened his mouth to invite Lu Dezhu to join, which also made Xie Tingyuan a little surprised, but he quickly reacted that the Lu family had been taking care of Lin Xingci when he hadn't met him, and now it was normal for people to want to take care of him, so it was not an accident, and it was not a big problem to add someone in.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, there are four shops, and I decorate one of them as a shop specializing in selling snacks, which can sell snacks inside, and at the same time, pie crusts can also be sold."

Lu Dezhu still didn't react, and looked at Lin Xingci in a fog, as if he didn't understand.

Lin Xingci didn't care about Lu Dezhu's distraction, and continued: "Uncle, I didn't joke either, when the time comes, I will also think of some snacks to sell inside, and I will trouble you and Uncle to help manage the store later." "

Little resignation. Lu Dezhu looked at Lin Xingci seriously, and his tone was unusually serious: "I know you want to help us, but I don't want to take advantage of you."

Lin Xingci also sat up straight, looked at Lu Dezhu and said: "Uncle, I am also making it convenient for myself, even if I cooperate with An Yu, he may not be able to manage it when he gets busy, and opening a snack shop is also a guarantee, even if the big one can't be opened, the shop you manage can also be used as a hole card, so I won't be short of money." After