83

☆ 131. Chapter 83: A Familiar Scene

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 83 In the familiar scene

In the bedroom, Lin Xingci was helped by Xie Tingyuan to sit on the bed.

After the others sat down, they started without saying a word, wanting to take off Lin Xingci's clothes to see if there was anything wrong.

Lin Xingci was caught off guard by Xie Tingyuan's sudden movements, and he didn't react for a while, until he began to take off his underwear, Lin Xingci reacted, raised his hand and hurriedly stopped: "What are you doing?"

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Lin Xingci lightly, and the movements in his hands did not stop: "Look at how your waist is, do you need to take medicine."

Lin Xingci grabbed Xie Tingyuan's hand and didn't let go, he was very flustered now, and he was very embarrassed: "You can see it when you open it, you don't need to take it off!"

As long as

Lin Xingci thought that after his underwear was taken off, he would open his mind to face Xie Tingyuan, and his face was hot for a while.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the hand holding his wrist, as well as Lin Xingci's already pink ears, and chuckled: "Okay."

Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief and let go of Xie Tingyuan's hand, but his ears were still red.

After Xie Tingyuan felt that the strength in his hand was lighter, he also put down his hand and did not untie Lin Xingci's tie, and looked at Lin Xingci and said: "Turn around, I will lift my clothes and take a look."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes." "

When I lifted my clothes and looked at Lin Xingci, I felt that it was much better than taking off my clothes, but I was still wearing clothes, so I wasn't looking at it?

Lin Xingci, who had forgotten that he had been seen several times, was thinking in his heart.

Unable to bend over, Lin Xingci sat up straight, pinching the hem of his clothes with one hand and supporting the bed with the other.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's smooth back and waist and pursed his lips.

Lin Xingci's skin is relatively white, as long as there is a little trace, it will be very obvious, Xie Tingyuan also saw a little red mark, it is estimated that he still has to put some medicine to rub the medicine in.

Lin Xingci couldn't see it, he could only feel Xie Tingyuan's gaze constantly wandering over him, and his pink ears were now red again.

"How. Lin Xingci opened his mouth to remind Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan retracted the gaze that fell on Lin Xingci, and slowly spoke: "It's a little red, you need to take medicine."

Lin Xingci: "Medicine, medicinal wine and ointment?"

Xie Tingyuan thought for a moment, and slowly spoke under Lin Xingci's expectant gaze: "Medicinal wine." "

Medicinal wine..."Lin Xingci thought for a while, the medicinal wine still needs to be kneaded to let the body inhale the medicine, that is, he needs to ask Xie Tingyuan to help knead the medicine.

Lin Xingci thought about it and quietly glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who was looking at him seriously, as if waiting for his answer.

Lin Xingci rubbed the hem of his clothes with his fingers: "Don't you have any ointment?"