109

☆ 183. Chapter 109: Mid-Autumn Festival

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 109 Mid-Autumn Festival On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival

, Lin Xingci brought boxes and boxes of mooncakes to visit people who had a good relationship with him.

The Lu family was the first one he went to, and the shops in the county had been completely handed over to Lu Luo and Zhao He to manage, while Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu stayed at home, living a leisurely time of farming and chattering.

When Lin Xingci arrived at Lu's house, Aunt Lu was plucking the chickens, and when she saw Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan appearing at the door, she immediately put down the guys in her hands and stepped forward to bring the two in.

Aunt Lu: "Xiao Ci and Tingyuan are here!"

Lin Xing stepped forward with a smile and looked at Aunt Lu and said, "Hello, Auntie."

"Okay, okay, today's Mid-Autumn Festival, come to our house for dinner." Aunt Lu wiped the water from her hands, and then reached out to hold Lin Xingci's hand: "Auntie made a special meal today."

"Really. Lin Xingci's tone was full of smiles.

"Of course, Yu Nian will come. Aunt Lu said and took the two inside: "Tingyuan, don't stand and come in together." The

courtyard of the Lu family was also fenced with bricks, and a small pavilion was built in the middle, which was specially used to entertain guests or sit there and chat.

Lin Xingci followed Aunt Lu to sit in the middle of the pavilion, Xie Tingyuan also sat on the side, Aunt Lu looked at the two of them and smiled with relief: "Yes, Zhao He said that it is not good to spend the festival alone for more than one year, it is too lonely, I think it is also a matter of having one more pair of chopsticks, so I agreed." It is not easy for this child for the rest of the year. As she

spoke, Aunt Lu looked at Lin Xingci and grabbed the back of his hand and patted him twice: "Yu Nian is a good boy."

Lin Xingci nodded, he knew.

"If it weren't for you, we might not be able to live such a life, we never thought about it. Sister Lin knew how relieved she would be..."Aunt Lu said, her voice choked for some reason.

Lin Xingci hurriedly comforted: "Auntie, today is a holiday, don't shed tears."

Aunt

Lu wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes with her sleeve: "Auntie didn't control herself for a while, it would be nice if Sister Lin and Brother Lin were still in the world."

Lin Xingci patted the back of Aunt Lu's hand: "Auntie, I have told Daddy and Auntie in the sky about my daily progress."

"That's good, that's good. Aunt Lu said it several times in a row.

Lin Xingci took the opportunity to ask Xie Tingyuan to put the food box he brought on Aunt Lu's side, Aunt Lu's eyes were really attracted by the food box, she looked at the food box and then looked at Lin Xingci: "Xiao Ci, what is this?"

"This is the food I made, and I sent it to Aunt and Uncle to taste it." Lin Xingci said with a smile.

Aunt Lu nodded, accepted the food box with a smile, and praised Lin Xingci: "Xiao Ci's craftsmanship has nothing to say, it must be a good thing."

Lin Xingci was a little embarrassed to be praised, coughed lightly, got up and pulled Xie Tingyuan to leave: "Auntie, I still have to go to the county." Aunt