23

☆ 24. Chapter 23: I met the main character

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 23 When I met the protagonist and woke up the

next morning, Lin Xingci found that he had put his hand on Xie Tingyuan again.

glanced at Xie Tingyuan, who was still with his eyes closed, took his hands and feet off his body very naturally, changed his clothes and went to the kitchen to boil water to make breakfast.

Not long after Lin Xing left, Xie Tingyuan, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, opened his eyes, but he didn't get up in a hurry, but quietly felt the temperature around him.

It wasn't until he couldn't feel the temperature that Xie Tingyuan got up slowly, and when he reached out and just wanted to take the clothes, his hand paused, and finally took the clothes and put them on.

It's still a little unaccustomed to wearing slightly smaller clothes on Xi body, but Xie Tingyuan can still accept it.

Lin Xingqi was cooking and was coming out to wash with a wooden basin, when he saw Xie Tingyuan coming out of the room.

Now the sky is not fully bright, and the surroundings are all gray, like a layer of gray gauze, and the scenery in the distance is also hazy.

"It's so early today. Lin Xingci was surprised, the heat in the wooden basin made Lin Xingci's face have a cold hazy feeling.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci for a while, and just when Lin Xingci thought he couldn't speak, Xie Tingyuan nodded slowly: "Well, I woke up early today."

Lin Xingci walked out into the courtyard with a wooden basin: "I thought I woke you up."

Lin Xingci muttered a few words in a low voice, put the wooden basin in the courtyard, Xie Tingyuan didn't know where to get the wooden stake, turned to look at Xie Tingyuan: "There is hot water in the kitchen, and there is also in the wooden basin." Xie Tingyuan glanced sideways at the

kitchen and nodded: "Okay, I know."

After

hearing the answer, Lin Xingci concentrated on washing, brushing his teeth here is a plant that Lin Xingci doesn't know, the muscles and veins are soft after biting the plant, and it is very good to brush his teeth, and the toothpaste is dipped in a little salt, and some people don't use salt to pick it up casually.

Looking at the plants in his hands, Lin Xingci missed modern toothbrushes and toothpastes a little.

As soon as Lin Xingci finished washing, Xie Tingyuan also happened to come out with a wooden basin: "There are not enough soaphorns and soft branches."

Lin Xingci splashed the water aside and nodded: "Got it."

Back in the kitchen, Lin Xingci lifted the lid of the pot and smelled the aroma of meat, looked at the bubbling porridge boiled inside, took a deep breath and squinted, and it would be eaten after a while.

Then he looked at the back basket that was placed aside, and the original watery dish had already been cooked, and it was no longer fresh.

It looks like I'm going to make these things quickly, and I won't buy so many dishes next time, and the two of them won't finish eating so quickly.

took out the bowl, and Lin Xingci gave himself a full bowl.

Lin Xingci made green vegetable and lean porridge, originally he wanted to make preserved egg and lean porridge, but there are no preserved eggs in this world, but fortunately, the taste of green vegetable and lean porridge is not bad.