49

☆ 63. Chapter 49 has no title

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 49 A

few days have passed

since the land of the Lin and Lu families was completed, and Lin Xingci has been busy in the field for the past two days, but when Lu Dezhu sowed the rice seeds into the field, Lin Xingci came back with a large bowl of rice and put it in a wooden basin to soak it with water.

What floats on it is basically empty rice husks, which can be removed or removed.

When Lin Xingci was doing these things, Xie Tingyuan, who was supposed to be uninterested in these things, looked at the wooden basin and said, "Won't it be bad if you soak in water?"

Lin Xingci put the wooden basin on the shelf in a place where he didn't see the sun much, and the moment the wooden basin was put up, the wooden basin shook for an unknown amount of time, and some dust fell on the ground, as if it would fall apart at any time.

"I don't know when the furniture will arrive. Lin Xingci muttered after putting the wooden basin away, and then began to answer the question asked by Xie Tingyuan: "Of course it will break if you keep soaking, but now soaking is just to make it sprout better."

Xie Tingyuan looked at the crumbling wooden frame and nodded.

"Okay, just put it here and soak it for two days before you can use it. Lin Xingci found an unwanted cloth and covered it.

Lu Luo originally thought that Lin Xingci wanted to go back to plant the rice seeds, but when he finished sowing the seeds in his field, he didn't see Lin Xingci come over, looking at his busy parents, Lu Luo climbed up the ridge, simply wiped himself clean and shouted: "Daddy, Auntie, I'll go to Ah Ci's house to take a look."

"Okay, go ahead. Lu Dezhu waved his hand to let Lu Luo go, and the work in the field was almost done, and there was no shortage of Lu Luo.

After getting the consent, Lu Luo hurriedly ran to find Lin Xing to resign.

Lin Xingci now has a scab on the wound on his leg, as long as he is careful not to let the wound crack, it will be fine in a few days.

Xie Tingyuan's injury was faster than him, and he didn't know if it was a system problem or a medicine problem, obviously Xie Tingyuan's injury was more serious than Lin Xingci's injury.

However, it is a good thing that the injuries of the two have healed, and Lin Xingci's body is also under Xie Tingyuan's conditioning with the medicine in the space, and his physique is getting better little by little.

There was more flesh on his face, and his yellow hair was shiny, and the malnourished appearance when he first came in had disappeared.

Lin Xingci came to the courtyard and was about to discuss with Xie Tingyuan to find someone to build a simple wall, when he saw Lu Luo running from a distance.

Xie Tingyuan was still standing on Lin Xingci's side, even if he didn't have to help him himself, he didn't change this Xi.

"Ah Ci! Lu Luo held the bamboo fence and panted and looked at the two people standing together: "You don't scatter the seeds?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "Don't worry, in a few days."

Lu Luo frowned: "It will be late in a few days, and it won't grow up by then, and it's very cold in winter." "

Lin Xingci doesn't know how cold the winter here is, even if he has some memories of the original owner, but the news that the memory gave him is cold, very cold.