Chapter 34 (Part 2 Finale)

Kimberley:

I was still stuck with Johnny, he hadn't said anything in the hour I was here. It was like now that he had me in his clutches he didn't know what to do.

"You know what's funny?" he laughed.

"What?"

"You got knocked up by a rapper and you're now a baby mama, you could've been my wife and had a baby the proper way"

"I didn't love you, it doesn't matter if I had married you, I still wouldn't have had your baby!" That made him angry, he knelt down in front of me and gripped my face hard, this time it hurt and left red marks on my face.

"I've been wanting to hurt you since our wedding day, you thought it was over? You thought I was just gonna drop it?"

"Stop" I managed to let out.

"It's only because of that fuckin' baby I don't fuck you up, I'm not trying to be in jail for double homocide" he let go of my face.

"Just let me go"

"Not yet, I want you to understand what it was like for me when you left, pain and emptiness"

"You act like you treated me good throughout the whole of our relationship, it was only when I threatened to leave you the first time you changed!"

"That's when you discovered a backbone at 20, you were not the 18 year old I remembered"

"I haven't even done anything to you"

"Stop trying to make me feel guilty" he gripped my face once more, then let go and walked away.

I felt my phone vibrate again, i pushed my hand in the my pocket and pressed the screen randomly, hoping it would answer.

Aubrey:

When Chubbs, Niko and I landed I called Kimberley once more, this time she answered.

"Kimberley! Where are you!" I yelled when she answered.

"Help me! It's Johnny" after that the phone cut out, my worst fears were confirmed.

-

"What happened?" Chubbs asked.

"That nigga Johnny, he has her, Imma kill him"

Chubbs didn't say anything but his facial expression went from calm to angry really quickly.

"Go to his house, he isn't smart enough to take her anywhere else" Niko chimed in.

-

Kimberley:

"You fuckin' idiot, you fuckin' idiot!" Johnny screamed at me.

"I can't wait for them to come and see you here you little bitch" I laughed and looked at the clock which had just struck 1 am.

"I swear, you better thank God you're pregnant"

"I already did"

Johnny walked towards me and raised his hand.

"Oh my God, Ow!" I screamed in pain.

"I didn't even touch you!"

"No, my water broke!" I felt tears well up in my eyes and felt the liquid gush out onto the floor.

My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to jump out of my chest, my eyes widened at the thought of giving birth here or anything happening to the baby.