Chapter 14

Kimberley:

After Aubrey's birthday a lot of things changed, we went to Vegas for his birthday and after his party at Tao (which I had organised because I'm the best) we ended up getting drunk and getting one another tattooed on each other. I had "Aubrey Drake Graham" tattooed on my upper rib area and Aubrey had "Kimberley Charisse Roman" tattooed on his back.

Arriving back in L.A. just reminded me I had work on Wednesday, which wasn't exactly the best thing considering I wasn't really sure if I wanted that job anymore, the trip to Vegas and organising Aubrey's party made me realise I wasn't really sure what I wanted with my life.

During the day I headed to lunch with Aubrey, I wore a casual outfit like Aubrey and had light make up on.

"You look better with less make up" Aubrey smiled.

"Really..."

"Yeah, you don't need all that stuff"

"I don't think so, but thanks babe"

"Remember the house you helped me look at a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah"

"I want you to move in with me"

I nearly spat my drink out hearing that, it took me by surprise but I was pretty happy...and impressed because Aubrey doesn't do commitment.

"For real?"

"For real" he laughed.

"Of course I will"

"What are going to do with your condo?"

"Keep it, it's my first house in a L.A. Plus we might annoy each other"

"The house is big baby, there's plenty of rooms for you to go and chill in"

"Nu-uh" I laughed.

"We're not moving in till a few days after New Years"

"Speaking of New Years, are you going to T.O. or staying here?"

"I'm probably gonna stay here, where are you going"

"Toronto, my brother said he needs to see me"

"While you're in Toronto imma just be here chilling with some hoes" Aubrey laughed.

"You better be talking about garden tools" I side eyed him.

Aubrey and I left the restaurant hand in hand, which was completely different from how we entered separately.

Aubrey:

I was in bed when a text from Alisha popped up, Alisha was a stripper I met a few weeks ago when Kimberley broke up.

She texted me to meet her which I eventually did, I was hesitant because I knew what she was like.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her.

"Money"

"I'm not giving you money"

"I guess Kimberley is going to find out about your lil' pre birthday surprise"

"You would really do that?"

"Yep"

"I'm not paying you"

"One call to TMZ and it's done" she held up her phone.

"Take it" I took money out of my wallet and threw it at her.

"That wasn't so hard was it"

I walked back to my car and drove back home, I did want a proper life with Kimberley, maybe even babies but I couldn't if Alisha was still in the way.

Paying her off would stop Kimberley from finding out which could help me get that, Kimberley has told me about a thousand times that if I cheat she would leave and never look back.

Kimberley:

For my first day at work I was very busy, I had to interview a new and upcoming artist A$AP Rocky who was friends and was going on tour with Aubrey.

He sat down in front of me and stared at me for a while, before introducing himself.

"So what was it like growing up in Harlem?"

"You know Harlem, it's all about getting fly, dope boy shit, fucking all the hoes, who has he most bitches, you know what it means to be that nigga if you grew up in Harlem, I hustled a lot in the Bronx than Harlem and was making a lot of money, but I was always modest"

"So you grew up I'm the Bronx as well?"

"Yeah, it's weird but I always though if you get a million dollars live like a thousandaire, always be smart because you've got to be practical, I was the dude with the fly shit"

"How did you hustle?"

"I used to sell drugs in the Bronx near Webster"

"How is your relationship with Drake?" I asked him, it seemed like I just threw the question in but it was actually one I was told to ask.

"Drake threw Purple Swag on his blog so he had been knowin about me. He was like "Yo, you are really dope", they call him corny but the truth is I'd smack the shit out of somebody for Drake"

"How are you feeling about going on tour with him?"

"I just want to go on this tour and have fun, the groupie love is good right now" he laughed.

Once the interview was over I got up to leave but was stopped by Rocky.

"Yo, you are really chill you know"

"Thanks, you too. You got talent too"

He thanked me and walked off. I then sat in my office typing up the full interview and adding pictures.

© 2011 by John Doe. All rights reserved.