Chapter 26

There might be some mistakes!

Zoe's P.O.V.

I was just coming home from work when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I didn't take it out at instant because I was driving. It was a bit strange for me that someone is messaging me at this time. It had to be around 11 pm. I left my car and unlocked door to my house. When I was inside, I took phone out from my pocket.

Julia is worse and she is on surgery. I think you should come over here. - Lena

I was having second doubts. Should I go? Of course I should, we are talking about my friend. But I didn't want to see Zayn. I couldn't just avoid him because he will be everywhere. I just had to try. I was going for my friend and not for me or Zayn.

I quickly ran out of the house and into my car. I was in such hurry, but I didn't let myself to get stopped by police. I pulled up in front of the hospital and ran inside quickly. I couldn't see them anywhere near here.

"Julia Crown?" I questioned as I ran up to a nurse.

"And you are?" She asked before telling anything to me.

"Her close friend." I answered being nervous for her not wanting to tell me.

"Step in into this hallway, go straight and then turn right. You should find other friends of hers there." She said and continued to walk away shaking her head.

I quickly ran as I followed the nurse's instructions. I could see them all standing there. I took in a deep breath before I entered, preparing myself for the worst.

"Oh, thank God, you are here." Lena said hugging me. She sounded confused and I could hear she was scared.

"How is she?" I asked as we both sat down.

"I don't know, no one knows. Not even Niall and we can all see its destroying him. He is sitting like that since I came in here. She just passed out and everything went fast. We all just hope she's okay." Lena said as a single tear slid down her cheek. Soon, Harry joined us.

"How is he?" I asked Harry being slightly worried for Niall.

"I don't know. Only thing I know is, he doesn't act like him usual self. We all try to tell him everything's okay, but he doesn't believe us so much." Harry answered getting a little lost in Lena's eyes.

I knew I shouldn't be doing a thing like that, but I looked over at Zayn. I saw he was looking like his usual self. He was wearing something completely different and unseen. He looked just okay. While I was dying over here. I wanted to forgive him with all my heart, but I couldn't. I couldn't just bandage my heart like always and forgive the wrong guy. Its not happening.

I felt some tears rising in my eyes and I didn't want anyone to see me. So, I made a lame excuse and ran into the bathroom. I did let those tears slip down my cheek, but they were the only ones who were able to come out.

I heard someone entering. I didn't look behind myself, but I did check in mirror who it was. It was the only person I didn't want in here.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked looking down the grain with anger boiling inside of me.

"Talk. I just want to talk to you." Zayn said coming closer to me.

"Well, guess what. I don't wanna talk to you. Goodbye." I said trying to push past him and leave, but he took me on my hand.

"Can't you just let me explain?" He said upset.

I tried to go away and pull my hand out, but his grip was too strong. Suddenly, he pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't want to have anything with him anymore, so I didn't kiss him back. The moment he backed away, my hand met with his face.