Chapter 21

Dedicated to NiallerLover101. :)

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

"Here you go." Niall said handing me my stuff.

I was few days in hospital and I already missed all my stuff. Niall had a job to bring me some basic ones. My phone and laptop. Two things that I can't live without. I opened my laptop and opened playlist that was marked as 'Don't Listen!'. It was playlist with songs from their album. I downloaded them but I never had time to listen to them. I played first one and put it aside.

I was trying to have fun and listen to the words. I looked over at Niall and saw that he wasn't fully here. He was somewhere else. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him and came closer.

"I'm just thinking about something for job. Nothing you have to worry about." He said.

"Oh, come on. You can tell me everything. You know I'll listen." I said and hoped he'll tell me.

"I just have to tell you something and its not so nice. You can get upset and I don't want it." He said.

"Pleeeeeeease." I begged him.

Niall's P.O.V.

It wasn't such big deal. It was only two days but I didn't want it. And I had to. I had to go to Paris with boys. We had some premiere of album or something. I was worried how she'll react because its not something that you break to someone. You have to say few days earlier. And we'll leaving tomorrow.

"What's wrong?" She looked in my eyes and came closer.

"I'm just thinking about something for job. Nothing you have to worry about." I said and got back to thinking what will be the best way to tell her.

"Oh, come on. You can tell me everything. You know I'll listen." She almost begged me to tell her but I was strong. I didn't want to tell.

"I just have to tell you something and its not so nice. You can get upset and I don't want it." It was true. I hate to see her upset or hurt or alone.

"Pleeeeeeease." She gave up from trying nice way and started begging.

"I have to go to Paris with boys. For two days. We have to present our album Take Me Home." I said letting out when we have to go.

"Well that wasn't so hard. Why should I get upset? When are you leaving?" She asked.

"Uhh.. That's the problem. We have to leave tomorrow." I said and saw her eyes widen. She got silent and moved back to her place.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked and I looked at my hands.

"I was trying to get every moment as happy as it could be. I didn't want you to worry."  I said.

"You know what? Its okay. I understand and its not something that I can stop. You'll come back fast and that's it. We can hold on two days." She said with her eyes full of understanding.

"Thanks babe." I came closer and kissed her.

Julia's P.O.V.

Sure I was hurt and little bit disappointed he didn't tell me before but he has life and career that I can't affect on. I have to be supportive and caring. He is same for me. Its something you have to do. I love him and I can't stop him. If I said 'no' there would be fight and I would lose him forever. 

We heard soft knock on door and stopped kissing. I showed him to be quiet.

"Come in." I said and two heads peeked in.

"Is it sure for us to come in?" Danielle asked.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I asked and they came in. Their eyes were on Niall and I knew what they were thinking. They thought they are interrupting something.

 "I think I'll go now. I'll stop by tomorrow to say goodbye." He pecked my lips and went out.

"I can't believe you are here. How are you? Is there anything new?" I asked them and talking started.

We were talking for a pretty long time and nurse had to come and tell us to be quiet for so many times. I haven't seen them in long time and they are really big part of my life. I love them almost as much as Lena and Zoe. They are all so supportive and I don't know what would I do without them.

~after 3 days~

I was alone in my room with TV turned on. Boys should come back around 11. I knew their flight number and everything. I was so happy to see them again and hear how loud fans were. Fans were supportive too. Some of them were suspicious at the beginning but they are all okay with us now. And of course, what would life be without few haters. I learned how to ignore them and just don't let them bring down. What would life be without little bit drama?

"We have some breaking news for you. Today in 11 am plane that was coming from Paris crashed. We still don't have information's, but it was rumored that worldwide famous band One Direction was on that plane. We will come back with more information's." Male voice said and escaped from screen.

That isn't true. That couldn't be. They are okay. They are here. They took another flight. I should call them. I took my phone and called first phone number that I found. It was Zayn.

It was ringing and ringing. Until that lady said that he either isn't avalible or his phone is turned off. I froze and didn't know what to do next.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Will they stay alive or not? Hurt or not? What do you say? I love you all for reading this and thank you for that. I love you and please comment and vote.. Bye :*