Epilogue

There might be some mistakes!

Hello, my name is Julia. Mrs. Julia Horan to be precise. I'm Niall Horan's wife and we are happily married ever since. We're still planning on kids, but there are definitely going to be mini people running around our house.

Our friends support us so much and we are so grateful for every single one of them. Zoe and Zayn in the end got together. Zayn kept asking Zoe out 158 times until she gave up! She gave him another chance and now they're happy.

Lena and Harry got engaged and started to live on their own. Plus, she's pregnant so they have to hurry up with the wedding little bit.

Only bad thing in our group is that Danielle is gone. She and Liam broke up so we have to deal with the new girl called Sophie. I don't like her so much, but I guess she's okay. If Liam is happy, we have to support him. I still stayed friends with Dani no matter what.

So, yeah, that's how it goes. Five years ago I never imagined that my life would be like this. I fell in love with someone that was way out of my league, we got together, spent so much wonderful time together, broke up, I got ill, we got back together, spent my 'healthy time' together, got engaged, I got unill and now were married.

I can only tell you that this love still hasn't started to fade. In actual I still love him more and more every day. He'll be my everything until the end of time.

P.S. - One Direction is still together. They decided not to split yet.

Love, Julia Horan