Chapter 9

Chapter dedicated to onedirectioncharming.

There might be some mistakes!

Josh's P.O.V.

I was in the hallway in front of her room. I was watching rain that was falling. I don't know how to tell her but I had to. It couldn't just stay in me and I don't want to have any secrets in front of her.

I stepped closer to the door, took deep breath and knocked.

"Come in." I could hear in her voice that she is upset.

I did what she said and I saw her crying. She was looking in her opened laptop and tears were just streaming down her red face. I sat on bed next to her.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her and looked at laptop. She was on skype but there wasn't picture.

"Its just hard for me. I saw my friend here and heard person I care about. On top of all, I don't have time." She said.

"I know that feeling." I said to her. She looked at me with eyes that were green now.

"How could you know that?" She asked me.

"Let's say I'm in same situation like you. But you are in bit harder." I said.

"You have same thing like me?" She asked and her eyes widen.

"Yes, for three years now. Nothing is working for me and they stopped with my therapy. I can die every moment but I got used to it. That's why you have to keep fighting. You have to stay strong and win this because I won't and I would like to know someone I know did." I said to her. She had new tears in her eyes and I think it was because of me this time. She didn't say anything. I got closer to her and hugged her.

"Thanks. I needed that. Thank you for being good friend to me and being here with me." She said and started to look for something on her laptop.

"Look." She showed me screen. There was her and some blonde boy. They were at her house and they made some silly face.

"Its me and Niall. This is our last picture." She said. I could see it means lot to her.

"I want to take few with you too." She said and proceeded to take them with her phone.

We took silly ones, stupid ones, serious ones and much more. I could see she is so happy while doing something. It was 1 in the morning when we finished. It was like some weird, stupid party just for us. I had fun and she had too. I laid next to her and we fell asleep.

Louis' P.O.V.

I got put with talking to Niall yesterday. We kinda don't mention Julia around here because Zayn goes crazy and mad. It turns out he is more hurt than Niall with thing Julia did. But what can I do here?

I knocked on Paul's door and he opened. I came in and sat in front of him.

"What's on your mind Louis?" He asked me. I was the funny one but Paul always knew thing is serious when I come to visit him.

"I know we have tor and all those things. Thing is, I have friend in London who would like to see us. She is in hospital and she doesn't have so much time." I said to him and he just nodded.

"You know I can't do something like that. Concerts would be late and you boys would be tired." He had his point there but I promised.

"Please, I'm sure you can organize it somehow." I begged him.

"I'm sorry. You can go in October." He said and I could see he is serious.

This wasn't fair but I had to be quiet. If I said something I could start fight and that wouldn't be nice. It would be bad for me and boys. That's why I didn't said anything and I just went out.

~after 3 months~

Julia's P.O.V.

I was sitting in hospital room on window. I was watching rain falling.

Whole month passed since my first surgery. I was getting better every day. Its going in right direction. My friends are visiting me in hospital. Josh is the one that visits me the most. He understands me like no one does and that helps me a lot.

I haven't heard a word from Louis in last three months. I started giving myself stupid explanations instead of him. Some of them like: he's busy, Niall or Zayn are around him, he doesn't have time etc. But that didn't help. I knew he doesn't want to hear me. Or that I won't hear them or see them anymore.

I have to admit that I fell out of love with Niall. I don't care about him anymore and I don't have time for wising I was with him. I got tired of it and I got tired of being sorry. I focused on me and myself. I promised Josh I will survive this and I mean it. I got more optimistic.

Doctor says I have good chances but I have four more surgeries left. They will preform them after new year. Last one is dangerous. Last one is heart surgery. Bad thing is, they don't know if my heart will be enough strong to take it.

"Miss, one boy is outside. He says he is your boyfriend. You want me to let him in?" Nurse asked me breaking my thoughts.

But I don't have boyfriend. Who could that be?

"Let him in." I said coming down from window and getting back to bed. Is this one of Josh's pranks? He always has different prank when he comes to visit me.

"Honey, I'm home." I heard someone saying in Irish accent and deep voice.

My whole body froze. I couldn't move a muscle. Flashback came in front of my eyes and I saw him being happy with me and then me leaving him. How did he find out? How did he find me?

"I can see you are surprised to see me." Bryan said holding eight red roses in is hand.

"And I can tell this is last time you'll see someone." He said and got knife out.

"Why are you here?" I asked him ignoring knife.

"Revenge. You'll see no one messes up with me." He said.

"What kind of revenge? I should plan revenge on you. You are the one that cheated, not me." I said to him looking for quickest exit.

"I cheated only because you didn't love me. Everyone could tell you didn't like me." He said slowly getting closer to me.

"Bryan you are drunk. And how did you know where am I?" I couldn't think of anything to get rid of him. I will die before its time.

"I called one of your friends. I always knew they are stupid but not this much. Giving away information's about their friend without knowing to who." He said.

"Please put down that knife and we will talk through this." I said stepping on my feet.

"No, we can't. I already found the solution." He said and started running towards me.

I moved and he fell down. Knife went down under bed. I took lamp and punched him on head. I pressed button to call nurse but no one was coming.

"No one is going to help you. You are so pathetic. You were never good for me and you were never beautiful." He said and got up.

I tried to escape but door were stuck. What perfect time. I turned and Bryan was in front of me. He punched me in the stomach. First few seconds I didn't feel anything but after that it hurt like hell. He dragged me for my hair and punched me in the face. I could feel warm blood coming from my nose.

'I am dead.' I thought to myself when he threw me on the wall and started choking me.

I could feel life leaving me. Last thing I'm going to see is Bryan's mad face. I saw everything getting darker. I heard door opening and I fell down on the floor. Someone called my name but I couldn't respond. I was passed out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bryan shouldn't be in this story anymore but I thought it would be more fun this way. Tell me what you think. Bye :*