Chapter 28

There might be some mistakes!

Okay, so this time there's an author note before I start. Please, don't be confused with this chapter. Its in third person's POV, which means that it isn't from Julia's or Niall's POV or any of other characters POV. I just decided to do it this way because its much easier to track Niall and Julia in the same time and to describe their feelings at the moment. 

So, this is something that I waited for so long and I'm sure that you all waited for it too. I can't believe that this is last chapter and I'm very sad because of it. This is sequel to my first story and I just kinda felt like my first story wasn't over, but now it is. Its really over. 

I want to tell you all huge THANK YOU for being a part of this story and reading it because you helped me a lot. So, thank you and I love you. xx

Third person's P.O.V.

It was only few hours until the wedding and all that time that Julia was calm now came for pay off. She was nervous as hell. Sat in the chair with girls doing her hair, but she was still freaking out. It wouldn't been such a big problem if it was only for her messy hair. It was all because of a ring. The wedding ring. Ring that Zoe and Lena got before the wedding, so they could give it to Julia and Julia to Niall, and now they lost it. It is nowhere to be found.

"Have you checked your huge purse?" Julia asked Zoe turning so she could face her.

"Yes, I did. Twice." Zoe answered.

"Hold still."

"Well, check it again." Julia commanded, looking back to the mirror as she tried to calm herself down.

Even they tried to hide it, Julia caught a glimpse of Zoe looking at Lena with guilty expression. Lena shook her head and Julia growled. Silence in the room marked that they were all trying to remember where that stupid little ring could be.

"How about you go and check in the car?" Julia said with almost giving up tone while looking Zoe straight in the eyes.

"I'm on it." Zoe said and with that she left the room.

"Hold still!"

Julia once again tried to calm herself down, but it wasn't working. No matter what she said to herself, nothing could give her hope that everything will go as planned. She kept thinking the worse, that everything will be a disaster. She, of course, didn't blame Lena or Zoe for that. She blamed it all on herself because she shouldn't have given them ring day before. While she was thinking about all of that on that way, Zoe came back with one more girl.

"I have god news and bad news. I didn't find ring in the car, but I did fid someone else. Ta-da." Zoe said showing girl next to her.

"Oh thank God, where have you been?" Julia asked being fully nervous and angry. She stood up from her chair and put her hands on her hips.

"When I tell you to it still, you sit still! But if you want to get out there looking like you just woke up, just go ahead. Gee..." Danielle talked letting it all out.

"I'm so sorry Dani. I promise to be still from now on." Julia said sitting back down to her chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it. You're done." Liam said tying Niall's tie.

It could be read all over Niall's face that he is nervous. More nervous than he ever was. He felt like he couldn't do this, he felt like he needs to run away from this because this is bad choice. But somewhere deep in his heart, he was happy. After all of trouble, he gets to marry his dream girl. He finally get's his princess.