Chapter 27

There might be some mistakes!

Julia's P.O.V.

Oh, how happy I was when Niall told me the good news. I've never really thought that this will work, but I did it. I am healthy and I am happy. I have the man of my dreams next to me, all my friends, and what's most important, my health.

"Hello there." Niall said peeking behind the door. "Doctor said that we are allowed to enter."

"Just come in. I've missed you." I said and gave them a sign that its okay to enter.

I wasn't in the isolation anymore and there wasn't any danger for anyone else. I was transferred to my room not long ago and group of few doctor's came to examine me. I was feeling pretty tired of all their talking in language that I almost couldn't understand. I understood every fifth word. But at the end there was a nurse who could speak English and she told me everything.

Niall came next to me and sat on the bed. He leaned in and kissed me lightly.

"Hello lovebirds." Lena teased us with a huge smile plastered across her lips.

"Oh, shut up." I said and giggled.

"So, is anyone gonna tell us why are you two keeping secrets from us? Why did Julia say 'yes' when she woke up?" Zoe asked being curious little girl like she is.

"You haven't told them yet?" I asked looking Niall in the eyes. 

A little smile grew bigger and bigger on my lips as I remembered what I have to tell to my friends. I didn't believe it myself either and I have to tell them that its true. I'm going to be Mrs. Julia Horan.

"I've told Louis and El, but the rest of them didn't even ask." Niall whispered being sure that no one else in the room heard him.

"I'm waiting." Zoe said as she pretended to get more angry.

"If you're the only one that wants to know I'm that telling you when we're alone." I said and let evil smile appear on my face.

"Trust me, she's not the only one." Liam said and smiled too.

"Should I tell them?" Niall asked.

"Sure." I answered.

"I asked Julia to marry me and she said yes." Niall said and took my hand in his. 

I could see people's expressions change from surprised to happy and then back to surprised. They were looking at each other until they finally decided to congratulate us. I received many good wishes and I felt like I finally got what I deserved.

Few minutes later, they had to leave me. I didn't want them to, but it was in mine interest to rest and get myself out from this hospital as soon as possible. I waved them all goodbye and tried to sleep a little bit just to get doctor's happy.

~after 10 days~

"Be careful babe." Niall said as he held my right hand. On the other side, Louis held my left hand.

"Niall, I'm not pregnant for 8 months or pregnant at all and I'm not going to pass out. Then why the hell are you two holding me?" I half-yelled at them being slightly annoyed.

"You know that doctor said that you might feel little bit dizzy and I just want to be sure that you don't fall anywhere and hurt yourself." Niall answered still tightly holding my hand.

Doctor did say that, but my dear Niall didn't understand that it might happen. I know that he care and I thought that it was sweet, but something in the back of my head though that he was annoying as hell.