Part 24

A/N: I know it's New Year but it wasn't a great start for me. I'm really sorry but this chapter contained self harm and sexual content. 

The flight to London was hell for Henry. Every single thing about the damn flight made Henry restless and agitated and Alex swore if he could he would bring some of his anti-anxiety medication but knowing Henry he won't be able to take it and Henry won't even take it for the life of him. His hands are cold and his knees are bouncing off the ground making Alex restless as well.

"It's going to be alright. We go in and we go out. I promised the soon I see that any of those assholes triggering you, I'm dragging your ass back to New York and keep you to myself." Alex says almost whispering into Henry's ears as their hands tangled with each other.

He could see Henry gulped his throat before he turned to his side and face Alex's literally inches away from him, "Those assholes are my family." He replied and Alex exhaled feeling the regret coming inside of him. "Those assholes are not family. Family are supposed to be the one who protects you, loves you and cared for you when you are poorly but neither one of those fits them in the picture isn't it?"

Alex stares into Henry's hazel eyes and immediately guilt washes over him. Henry lowered his gaze towards their arm rest and refused to look into Alex's after he told him about family. As much as he hates it, Alex was right.

"The family you created is the only family you need Henry, not the family that you came from. Sometimes it's better that way. Blood doesn't make it family, I know couple of Texan back home that would love to be your family more than any of these assholes."

Henry finally looks up to meet Alex's eyes and he smiled a half smiled. Alex leaned to kiss him on his cheek and he melts under his kisses. "It's all you need. Remember this and only this." Alex whispered and Henry sighed leaning his head against his shoulder.

As soon as they reached Heathrow, the smell of London air that filled with gutters and drains and rain made it into Henry's heart. Home. But he never felt home like where he belongs like he went to Austin with Alex where he felt warmth and welcoming. He felt sorrow and dark invaded his space as he walked out of the airport and coldness made his body trembled.

Alex hailed a cab and instructed him to drives them to the hotel they have booked. It was evening in London and the sky is gloomed in grey. It looks like it's going to rain again, Henry thought.

The moment they reached the hotel Alex jumps on the bed and groaned in relaxation for the comfort and the softness of the comforter and the warmth of the room has made it better. Henry on the other hand could only smile shaking his head at his childish gesture and headed to the balcony instead. Alex had this particular habit of balcony and long window much like his apartment bay window where sometimes Henry was glues to it from morning till night.

He stares into the buildings before him and the sight of London's eye has spotted right at the end of the horizon. The view he had is not making his heart at ease, he could remember every single thing about this place, the good and the bad but most of his memory for this place is bad.

He didn't realized Alex was talking to him from behind when he was deep in his thought and later felt an arm circling his waist and a chin rested on his shoulder. He jumps at the thought but soon relaxed when he heard Alex soothing voice right by his ear.

"Come back to me." He whispered and Henry holds Alex's arm around his waist leaning his head to Alex's. "This is a mistake. I shouldn't-" he breaks and Alex could see how hard he tried not to cry. "I don't think- I can do this." Henry continued and Alex sighed. He stroked Henry's hair with his palm and he turned his gaze to the side to meet Alex's.