Part 25

Alex was frantic, he didn't know anyone in London and Henry left him all alone in the hotel room not knowing where he went. He was furious at first, angry at the thought of Henry left him to be on his own after everything they had been through. He calms himself down few minutes later before he called Nora on his phone and she answered it within three rings.

He told her everything and she was stunned too. But more she was actually afraid of what Henry capable of doing since he has nothing left in this world to hold on too except for Alex. If he gives it up meaning he gave up everything. Nora suggested for Alex to call Henry's lawyer and tried to find their home address in London which is what he did and he was glad for that guy's help. The guy even offered him a ride to the estate and told Alex they had a lot to catch on.

.

Henry was walking towards the ground of his family estate and stops right at the guard post trying to enter. The guard halt him to a stop and wonders why Henry is walking towards the estate with no cars or the fact he was alone by himself. "Sir, this is private property, you need to leave." The guard said and Henry stops staring at the guards face trying to remember him.

"Arthur?" The guard whispered and Henry smiled. He remembers him, it was one of the guard his father had hired and he is glad that the guys still works here. "Hello Simon." He says and the guard bow in his presence out of respect "Sir Henry." When he lifted his face up, his eyes are red and immediately his arm went around Henry's and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry sir, I shouldn't." He said wiping his tears away and Henry shook his head. "There's no need. I'm glad Phillip still keep you around. Father would be mad if he fired you. You are one of his trusted men." Henry says and the guy, Simon nodded wiping more tears that run down his cheek. "You are spitting image of your father. Where have you been sir? We are worried that you might-" he stop himself and Henry knows exactly what he meant by that.

"I was. But I'm here now. I need to see him." He says and the guard let Henry entered. "Sir, at least let me send you to the entrance." The guard offered and Henry nodded before he entered into the car and he dropped him off by the entrance. Along the way, Henry could almost remembered the orchard and how he and Bea used to play hide and seek till their heart content. He could almost see him and Bea running into the orchard as they passed and he smiled.

The moment the car arrives at the entrance, there was older guy greeted him, "Is there a problem Simon?" The guy asks in his tailored outfit standing straight in his usual manner. "I brought gifts." He said and from behind him, Henry stood tall and the guy gasped at his presence. "Is that my boy Henry?" The old guy said with tears on his face and his voice croaked due to his age and Henry ran towards his hugs.

His height towered over Henry and Henry could feel he is finally home in his arm. This man practically raised him and he was glad to be able to see him despite his age. "How I miss you my boy. Let me look at you. You have grown since the last I saw you." He said cupping Henry's cheek and stroke his blonde hair back from his forehead wiping away Henry tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for leaving Ben." Henry says and the guy shook his head cupping Henry cheek with his wrinkled old hands. "As I live and breathe. I waited for this moment for years Henry. You look exactly like your father." He says staring into Henry's face. "Just like Arthur." He repeats and Henry could see the sadness in his eyes since he was practically raising his father as well.

Two generations of this family were raised by this men and Henry finally gets to meet him again before his age got him. "What are you doing here?" He asks Henry the obvious question thinking the last time he saw him, Henry was the one who left.

"I need to make amends. I need to see Phillip." He says and the guys shook his head. Henry could see the beard hair on Ben's face has completely turned white. The last time he saw him, the beard still had grey hair in them and this time, his beard are all groomed and white.