Part 44

A/N: Sometimes all you need is a good cry and let all your emotions out. Trust me, you're gonna need a tissue for this one. Unless you have no hearts or my writing is that bad. 

Alex couldn't grasped the fact that he is in the car with his parents right now instead of standing in front of a judge and being married to Henry. Shan is in the front seat heading towards the hospital where he worked. He never forgets the time where they had Henry there over and over and just few weeks ago when he received the call from Sophia that Henry is there he didn't know exactly what he was feeling at the moment. But right now, him in between his parents with the same look they had over their face had made him thought of just opened the car door and jumped right out. He needed to get to Henry fast, faster than anyone else and he won't be able to stop himself if he didn't.

By the time they arrived, his long legs had made an advantage over him and headed straight to the emergency room leaving his parents behind. They must have look ridiculous right now considering Alex in his wedding tux and his fathers as his best man. His mother in that emerald dress Henry had picked himself made their way through the crowd and finally his eyes caught with the receptionist. "Henry Fox? Anyone registered him yet? They picked him up from St Regis Hotel." Alex says and his voice is monotone although God knows deep inside he is practically screaming and begging for Henry to be alright.

"Still in Resus 2, and Alex, it's not good." She says and Alex refused to believe her knowing he knows Henry more than anyone else in this world. Alex didn't react nor he did say anything but he can see his parents are reacting towards what she said and his mother already cupping her mouth with her palm. "I have to see him." Alex mutters and Shan followed by his side and they bumped into Nora and Sophia coming right towards them. "Found him? Any news?" Sophia asks and Alex almost broke in tears right there and then. "I-I need you Soph, I need you inside with Henry. He's in Resus 2. Please." Alex pushed her by her shoulder and she didn't say anything else but immediately ran towards the room followed by Alex and the rest of their family.

Sophia immediately grabbed the gown from the drawer and put it on top of her lime green dress and they all looked at her weirdly seeing her in such gown and heels attending to a patient. "He's my patient. Tell me, what happened?" She orders and Alex stood by the door with Shan by his side seeing Henry lying down on the bed with the monitors all hooked on him and he can see his heart rate appears on the screen with his heart monitors beeping softly and yet steadily. "He's alive." Alex convinced himself seeing Henry is still hasn't awake and they all are doing their best at saving his fiancé's life.

They had to pull Alex out considering he is family and Sophia nods at him to wait while she stayed with him. Alex saw the door closed right before his face and Shan by his side still had his hand in Alex's grip. He can feel the tightness of Alex gripped over his wrist and Shan tapped it softly, "Alex, he's a fighter, I know he is. I need you to stay strong for him." Shan says and only then Alex turned to look at his face and he nods softly.

"Alex, mijo. Listen, he is in hospital and whatever happens, he is in good hands." His father says from his side as he turned to face them all. His eyes caught the flowers on his father's lapel, it was the combination of calla lily and daisy as Henry suggested. He did say his family is there on his wedding day, it was right here by their hearts and it caught Alex's heart and he broke into tears.

"Oh God, Henry." Alex was pulled by his neck towards his father's embrace and he sobs further gripping on Oscar's tux as he tried his best to held it together. His mother came by his side stroking his arm in assurance and Nora did the same on the other side and he pulls them together in one big family hug. It was all he needed at the moment to give him strength to fight for Henry, for their future.