30

Makoto was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He couldn't get over how nauseous he felt. It was the middle of summer now and classes were done for the year. Well for Makoto they were completely done. He had managed to graduate even with barely showing up the last couple weeks. He hadn't gone because by that point the baby was really showing and there was no way he could explain it so that other people would understand. Thankfully Sousuke was doing everything he could for Makoto. He brought Makoto all the work he needed and tutored him so that Makoto could still get the information and still pass his last finals. And now Makoto was free. For at least a little while. Makoto didn't know what he wanted to do but now that he was having a baby, he decided to push off going to college and focus on being a parent.

Makoto felt truly lucky to have Sousuke with him. Sousuke was always offering his help, doing what ever he could for Makoto. Since the beginning of summer, Makoto had only gotten bigger and now he could only waddle around. He didn't really leave the house, it was all he could do to explain what was going on to his little siblings. They thought he was joking at first but they soon saw it when they saw Makoto's pronounced belly, they had to believe something. Sousuke told him that if they ever got to be too much or if he needed peace and quiet, he was more than welcome to stay at Sousuke's house.

Sousuke came over to Makoto's house that day and was sitting beside Makoto. He rubbed Makoto's lower back as he asked, "Is there anything I can do?"

Makoto just lightly shook his head and leaned against Sousuke. Sousuke wrapped his arm around Makoto's shoulders. "You know I've been thinking. There really is a lot of space in my house, we could fix up one of the rooms into a nursery. We could make it feel more like a home... for both of us."

Makoto looked at Sousuke wide-eyed before smiling, "I'd love that."

They both heard a creak in the floor and looked up to see Makoto's mom standing in the doorway between the kitchen and living room. She glared at Sousuke with her arms crossed and tail flicking back and forth. "Makoto is still a minor, he won't be leaving home just yet. You've already gotten my teenage son pregnant and engaged to marry you but I won't let you take my baby from my home just yet."

Makoto laughed nervously, his ears twitching, "I'll still be close Mom."

"I know sweetie," she sighed and walked over to where they sat on the couch. She smiled at them, "You really are cute together."

"Mom!" Makoto's face turned a bright red. He hid his face in Sousuke's shoulder causing his mom and Sousuke to laugh.