41

Makoto narrowed his gleaming red eyes. There was something about it that Sousuke thought was, well, alluring. Sousuke went for it and kissed Makoto, hard. Makoto was completely surprised but he was still fast in trying to push Sousuke off. Sousuke just pinned Makoto down harder, kissing Makoto harder. He ran his tongue along Makoto's fangs, they were hot and slick with saliva. Makoto whacked his hand against Sousuke's head, trying to get him off. Sousuke wouldn't budge. The longer the kiss lasted, the weaker Makoto's hits got until he finally rested his hand on the back of Sousuke's head, kissing him back.

Sousuke broke the kiss and lightened his grip, he knew Makoto was back. He looked down at Makoto who's eyes were back to their meadow green and ears were twitching playfully. His voice was quiet, "Sousuke..."

Sousuke only smiled. He got up and off of Makoto, giving him a hand up. Sousuke still felt... weakened. Blood was still pooling out of the cuts on his chest but it wasn't as bad as it was before. Makoto was looking down at his hands in shock, they were covered in blood, Sousuke's blood. Makoto looked up and instantly saw the wounds on Sousuke. Makoto ran over to him, panic stricken, "Sousuke!"

Sousuke rested a hand on Makoto's shoulder as Makoto gingerly touched at the torn fabric, he didn't dare to touch the open wound. Sousuke was still breathing heavily, "I'll be fine."

Makoto was shaking, he was almost more upset that Sousuke seemed fine with what had happened. Makoto grabbed Sousuke's shoulders and leaned his head against one shoulder, careful to not aggravate Sousuke's wounds more. He couldn't keep from crying, "You should be mad at me. You should leave." Makoto started sobbing more, "You should take Mariko and leave me, this isn't healthy."

Sousuke wrapped his arms around Makoto, pulling him closer. He winced a little at first but he still held Makoto tightly. "Makoto," he whispered, "I'm not going to take Mariko away from you, neither of us want that. Do you really want to leave 10 minutes before we're supposed to get married?" Sousuke slowly rubbed Makoto's back, "Besides, each time you say that I should leave, you hold onto me tighter."

Makoto gripped Sousuke tighter. He knew it was true, he didn't want Sousuke to leave, he wanted to always be in Sousuke's protecting arms. Sousuke whispered in Makoto's ear, "I want to hear you say it." Makoto lifted his head to look Sousuke straight in the eye. Sousuke said again, "I want to hear you say that you'll miss me."

Makoto grabbed the fabric of Sousuke's jacket. He looked down at their feet and almost yelled, "I will miss you Sousuke, I love you. And I know it's selfish but I don't want you to leave me, ever."

Sousuke put his hands on Makoto's arms and pushed him back a step. He smiled, saying, "Then let's go get married, we're keeping the guests waiting."

"But Sousuke..." Makoto was looking at the ripped up and bloodied shirt Sousuke was wearing and the blood soaked one he was wearing. The blood showed up more on Makoto's white jacket than Sousuke's black jacket.

"It'll be fine," Sousuke half joked, half serious, "It shows our love for each other." Sousuke turned to leave, "See you at the other end of the aisle." Makoto just closed his eyes and smiled. He was so happy to be finally getting married to Sousuke.