40

Haru walked up to the door to the room where Sousuke was, a tall gorgeous redhead answered the door. Haru had heard that someone like him would be Sousuke's best man, but he had no idea he would be so stunning. He just looked at Haru, "What is it?"

Haru came to his senses, saying, "Sousuke needs to come see Makoto, his mom sent me."

Sousuke instantly appeared behind Rin, "What happened?"

"Nothing," Haru stated, "He just seemed nervous but his mom was worried and told me to come get you."

Rin and Sousuke's eyes both widened, they had a pretty good idea of what was happening. Sousuke pushed past Rin and Haru, he had to get to Makoto fast. He got to the door but he could hear that it was already too late. There were crashing sounds and he could hear Makoto's mom calling his name trying to get through to him.

Sousuke threw open the door to see the room torn up and Makoto's eyes were shining red and he clawing at a closet door. That had to be where his mom was. Sousuke had to get his attention, "Makoto."

Makoto instantly turned his fiery red gaze on Sousuke. He slowly walked over to Sousuke, his mouth dripping as he licked his long fangs. Sousuke tried to reason first, he didn't want to shift and hurt Makoto. Sousuke took a step towards Makoto, "Makoto, it's me Sousuke. Come back to me Makoto. Makoto."

Makoto didn't move, his ears were pressed back and his tail was lashing behind him. He was snarling. That was something Sousuke had rarely seen Makoto do. Sousuke dared speak again, "Makoto..."

Makoto was fast, he lashed out, clawing Sousuke's face. Sousuke stumbled back, he was actually bleeding. He had to act fast. But he was so afraid that he would really hurt Makoto. "Makoto, stop this. I know you don't want to be doing this, come back. Fight."

Makoto did fight. He shoved Sousuke back against the wall and dragged his claws deep along his chest. Makoto was covered in blood spatter. The wound was deep, Sousuke was wheezing trying to keep breathing. Sousuke didn't want to hurt Makoto but if he stayed like that, he could actually die. Before Makoto did anything else, Sousuke shifted and leapt forward with newfound strength. He knocked Makoto flat on his back and jumped on top of him, pinning him to the floor. "Makoto," his voice came out like a low growl, "You need to come back to me."