CHAPTER 10: A NIGHT WITH YOU

Ter's POV

"Really?! Do you really think I'm a prostitute?!" Gulat niyang tanong.

"Sorry, I didn't meat to." I sincerely said while looking at her shamelessly.

"Arh! Whatever." Malamig niyang sabi at kinuha ang nilagay ng bartender na Red Fantasy sa counter. "Here. Drink this." Sabay abot niya sa akin.

Tiningnan ko naman ang baso at umiling. "I know what that is. I'm not drinking it. I'm not sleeping with you. Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin?"

"What? Who told you that I would sleep with you? You're literally fantasizing a prostitute right now."

"I don't fantasize a prostitute, I fantasize you!" I justified.

"You told me I'm a prostitute -"

"I thought you are! But I was wrong, sorry..."

Binaba niya ang baso sa counter table.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Sigaw niya.

"I'm really sorry for offending you "

"It's fine! It's fine. I'm weak with anyone who's showing me kindness anyway." Sabi niya. "I'm just... I still have to sleep with someone though."

"Why? Is it because you need to be pregnant? Wala ka bang boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend left because I couldn't get pregnant."

Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya.

"Now, I'm sleeping with just anyone trying to get pregnant but I always failed. You think, I want to do this? No. Nandidiri na ako."

Pinagsalikop ko ang kamay sa counter.

I feel bad for her.

"Baka minamadali mo lang kasi naniniwala ako na darating yan kung ibibigay talaga sayo-"

"What if hindi? What if I destined to not have one? I want a family. I can't... I don't want to be alone."

"Then you need a partner not a son or a daughter."

"I want to have a child." Matigas niyang sabi. "Why is it God so cruel to me? I'm beautiful, rich, sexy but why is it the only one thing I want isn't given? Damn it!"

She slammed her head onto the counter while facing me. "Sorry to hear that. Want my advice?"

Umupo siya ng maayos habang nakatingin sa akin. "What is it?"

"If your tired, then rest. Clear your mind, pahangin ka muna. You're rich. Maybe you can travel. There's still things that you are able to do. While you're at it, ask yourself over and over again. Do you still think sleeping with just a random guy would solve your problem? Maybe... You just need to wait a little more. Don't give up finding someone that could accept your flaws. Because I believe you need a lover more than a child right now."

Ilang segundo siyang di nagsalita at nirolyo ang mata niya.

On that moment I know that she doesn't like the idea.

"I've done all of that." Sabi niya sabay inom ng Red Fantasy.

"What the- why did you drink it?"

"Although I think I know what to do. I'll rest after tonight." Sabi niya sabay tayo. "I never rested finding a way to get pregnant but you saying that with sincerity in your eyes, I just couldn't ignore it. I'm tired and I really need to rest." Tumingin siya sa akin. "But the night is still young, I don't wanna waste it."

"W-wait!" Pigil ko sa kanya sabay hawak ko sa kamay niya.

"What?" Sabay tingin niya sa akin.

Damn it.