First off ...

I know it's the most boring thing about reading a fanfic, but there are some things that need to be said before we can dive into the story. If you want, you can skip this part, but I would appreciate you taking a couple seconds to read it anyways.

I'm not a native english speaker, but I want you to know that I'm doing my best and I hope it's good enough :) Feel free to give me any suggestions for improvement etc. in the comments, or also critique. As long as you keep it friendly, if you're not, I'm gonna block you. Also keep it friendly between each other in the comments. There's already enough hate in the world, we don't need more amongst each other, who just come together because we love to read and want to read more about our favourite characters or series.

The whole story is already written, so I'm gonna see how it goes. There are also alternative endings and some side stories. I don't follow the original time line, so don't wonder if it turns out different than in the series.
If it goes well, you know that there will be more. If it doesn't then I'm gonna stop posting.
This is my first story and I have low self-esteem, so please don't be too harsh :D

And lastly - then the story will start, promise :) - I don't own any of the characters from Vincenzo, all credits go to the writers. I only own my made up characters.

Now, have fun. I hope you like it.