Chapter 18 - This is gonna stop right now

Little warning: Spicy content ahead! I"ll mark the spicy parts.

**********************************************************

He did make it out of the handcuffs by himself. I expected at least some kind of retaliation after what I did, but nothing. Well, that's not quite right. There was something, now that I think about it.
The rest of the week was frustrating and exciting at the same time. Han-Seok was teasing me at any given opportunity. Honestly? I didn't know how long I could keep myself from ripping his clothes off, but I would have been d*mned, if I was the one that gave in first. Even though it drove me crazy.
Bumping into me from behind, accidentally of course, grazing my b**b with his hand whenever he pointed something out. But again, surely only by coincidence.

It was another long night at work for me, when suddenly the the door to my office swung open, revealing Han-Seok. His facial features were marked by darkness. Oh, here came the rampage. I knew that what happened at his house wouldn't go unpunished.
Startled I jumped up from my chair, cautiously walking towards him.
"Is something wrong, Mr. Jang?" I tried to sound as normal as possible.
"Shut up!" Whoa. Yes, sir. "Turn around." I heeded his command, excited to see what would happen next. All of a sudden I felt his hand on my back, pushing me down onto my desk.

****Spicy****

"You know, Miss Kim, the seemingly endless teasing is gonna stop right now." Oh, then I knew where this was going and I immediately responded by pushing my rear end into him. Han-Seok hiked up my skirt, next I heard the zipper of his pants and the rustling of foil. He moved my panties to the side and then finally slammed into me with full force. A loud moan escaped both of us, followed by a relieved sigh. He bottomed out almost completely, only to push back in all the way.
"I wanted to do that eversince you stormed out of my house after refusing me the first time", he breathlessly whispered in my ear.
With a tingly feeling spreading through my lower parts I thought back to the night he finally got his hands on me. Also, how could I ever forget our first kiss.
My thoughts were quickly overpowered by Han-Seok pounding into me relentlessly. And I loved every second of it. I just hoped no one was at the office anymore, because I was sure our moans were audible throughout the whole entire building.
Although, you know what? F*ck it. I didn't care if anyone heard at this point. My sole focus was on the men that f*cked me like there was no tomorrow.
"Now it's my time to say it: Come for me, Miss Kim."
That was all it took for me to finally explode around him, which triggered his own org*sm. I remained draped over the desk for a couple minutes with Han-Seok still laying on top of me, til our breathing finally calmed.
Yet all too soon he pulled himself out, to get rid of the condom and zip his pants back up, while I also shifted my clothes back into place.

****End****

"I should treat you like my s*x toy more often, if I get that kind of reaction", I said with a sly smile.
"To be honest, Miss Kim, that was such a huge turn-on. You know, I weirdly enjoy that little power play that we got going on here." I smiled at him. "But you still shouldn't get too comfortable around me, because what I said in my office while you were being a needy little sl*t on my lap, I meant every word."
"Oh really? And you better not forget about my words either, Mr. Jang, because I also meant every one of them", I replied, not backing down.
"Then let's see who comes up on top, shall we?"
"Well, a couple days ago, it was me", I retorted with a devilish smile.
"And today it was me", he argued before leaving my office.
After he was gone, I called Na-Ri and told her every dirty little detail about the best s*x I had in years ...