Chapter 17 - I'm the boss

A little warning: Spicy content ahead! I'll mark the spicy parts.

**********************************************************

Once I eventually arrived at Han-Seok's place, my anticipation was barely containable anymore. But I had to control myself a little longer, because what I had in mind would take some time. He wanted to see what else I got? He was going to get the full experience.
The door was opened as soon as I rang the bell. Almost like he was already waiting for me. Looked like I wasn't the only impatient one then.
His outfit only added fuel to the fire, so to speak.

Judging by the way Han-Seok was eyeing me, he also seemed to be satisfied with my choice of clothing

"I assume you like my outfit?", I asked with an amused smile.

"F*ck yeah, I do", he said breathless.
"Do you want me to stand out here all night or are you gonna invite me in at some point?"
He silently gave way for me to enter his house, where I got seated on the couch in his living space. Before he was able to join me though, I stopped him with one hand on his broad chest.
"Aren't you going to offer me anything to drink?"
"Fine, I'm gonna play along for now. But only because I'm really excited about tonight. So, do you want something to drink, Miss Kim?"
"I'd love to. What do you have to offer?"
"Champagne?"
"Sounds perfect, Mr. Jang." I gave him a dazzling smile.
It didn't take him long to come back, carrying the promised champagne and two glasses, which he put on the table, after pouring us some.
„About earlier in your office", I started.
„What about it?" Han-Seok moved closer.
„Did you like it?"
„You'll have to be more specific than that."
„Well ... when I, let's say, kicked your *ss."
„I wouldn't put it like that, Miss Kim. But to answer your question: Yes. I did. A lot. I can't even quite explain it myself, but it was simply thrilling."
„You see, Mr. Jang, I find that very hard to believe."
„What can I say? Normally I always exert dominance. In all situations." He fixed his burning gaze on me.
„Oh, you mean in bed?", I asked innocently.
„Especially in bed, Miss Kim. However, I'm willing to give up control for a while, only to see what else you got in store." He let his eyes wander over my body appreciatively, biting his bottom lip.
„Are you referring to the bedroom, Mr. Jang? Do you expect to have s*x tonight?"
„Of course. Why else would I have bothered to invite you over tonight?" Charming.
Nevertheless I was ready to take this evening to the next level. Han-Seok didn't waste any time in jumping up from the couch, ready to follow me like an excited puppy. He probably thought that we would get down to business then. Silly boy.
Putting both hands on his pecks, I pushed him back down on the sofa. At first he looked up at me in utter confusion, but that quickly changed, as I straddled him, letting my hands wander over his body, feeling him up. Gee, that guy was built nicely.
Following my example, Han-Seok thoroughly explored every single one of my curves. But instead of letting him have his way, I swiftly grabbed his hands, placing them at his sides.
His irritated glare was on my face, before I moved to press my lips onto his, kissing him passionately. I let my tongue wander over his bottom lip, to deepen the kiss and he was more than happy to grant me entrance, releasing a little moan. Certainly his hands were back on my body soon enough, but yet again I grabbed them, to pin them over his head then.
Leaning back from the kiss, I was able to see frustration setting in on Han-Seok's face.
„What did I tell you about pushing my hands away, Miss Kim?"
„Would you like to take me to your bedroom now, Mr. Jang?", I purred, batting my eyelashes, while completely ignoring his subtle threat.