Chapter 31 - Roping Him In

A little warning: Spicy content ahead. I'll mark the spicy parts.

**********************************************************

After I arrived at my appartement and chrarged my phone, I texted Han-Seok.
Can we talk? Alone?
He quickly replied: Should I come to your place?
Yes
On my way

After about half an hour later Han-Seok arrived.
"Take a seat", I said and gestured towards my couch. "I thought a lot about what to do after what happened tonight", I slowly started, still wrecking my brain on how I could make this sound believable. "And even though I don't agree with what you did, you know, to Vincenzo's mother, I understand why you did it." Han-Seok didn't yet say anything, he just listened.
"Also, with the bloody 'C' I received a couple months back, I think Vincenzo made things pretty clear. And just mere hours ago he said he would k*ll me. So I made my decision. Now it's so obvious, that there was actually no decision to be made in the first place." I looked up and smiled at Han-Seok. He still observed me closely, not saying anything. That's why I felt like I had to say more.
"Vincenzo is my enemy, not you." I held my breath, waiting to see if he bought it. He simply kept looking at me, pondering over my words. Then he suddenly started to smile and raised a hand to caress my cheek.
"I knew you wouldn't leave me", he whispered. My oh my. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. Of course I reciprocated the kiss. I mean, come on. He was still hot and I also had to be convincing, didn't I?
"I missed you", he mumbled against my lips. As he made his way down to my neck, I moved my head to give him better access. For a second I wanted to ask more about what he found out about me through Paolo, but thought better of it. There was no need to sow new doubt in Han-Seok's head, just after I successfully made him trust me again.
He pulled me on his lap. "Bedroom?", he whispered in my ear. Instead of answering, I just gave him directions.

**** Spicy ****

Once again he placed his lips on mine, got up and carried me to my bedroom, where he put me down on the bed and layed on top of me without breaking the kiss.
It started slow and sensual at the beginning, but soon got heated. And this time it was him, who ripped open my blouse, sending the buttons flying. I didn't waste any time either and began unbuttoning his shirt with impatient fingers.
Meanwhile he was peppering my neck with kisses. His lips then wandered further to my chest, over my stomach, all the way down, till he finally reached my pants.
After he got them off me, he took a moment to appreciate the view of me laying before him. Wearing nothing but my underwear.
"God, you're so sexy", he breathed and pulled me into another breathtaking kiss. Suddenly he grabbed me by my hips and flipped us around, so I was on top of him.

Barely giving me any time to react, he sat up, wrapping his big arms around me and unhooked my bra

Barely giving me any time to react, he sat up, wrapping his big arms around me and unhooked my bra. I let it glide off my arms before I made my way down his body to finally free him from his pants.
Feeling like spoiling him a little, I grabbed hold of his member, which was already hard af and was about to take him in my mouth.
But to my surprise Han-Seok pulled me up and rolled on top of me instead.
"Not now, baby. I cant't wait to taste you." Well, good enough for me.
His hand made its way to my b**bs and started to caress them. Followed by his mouth, as he was licking, sucking and nibbling on my n*pples, almost driving me insane. While I was writhing underneath him, he snaked his hand around my neck and started to slightly choke me, which honestly, I wasn't really a fan of.
He fixed his hazy gaze on me and smirked, before he went down south. After he pulled down my underwear agonizingly slow, I could feel his warm tounge on my heated core. He devoured me like a starved man and I loved every second of it! So, obviously it didn't take me long to yell out his name, grabbing a fistful of his hair and almost choking the poor man to death, when a wave of pure ecstasy hit me.
"Delicious", he said with a mischievous smile, as he looked up at me from beween my legs. God he was so hot: his hair was disheveled, my arousal still glistening around his mouth and those with lust darkened eyes he was looking at me with.
Almost like he read my mind, he was on top of me again. I don't know when he took his boxer briefs off and I didn't really care either, because the next thing I know, was him plunging himself into me with full force, causing us both to let out a loud moan. Even though I just c*me, I couldn't describe how relieving it felt to have him finally inside of me and fill me out completely. Han-Seok didn't waste any time and continued to slam into me in a brucing pace. I hooked my legs around his hips to pull him closer, if that was even possible, nails raking down his back, leaving bloody marks.
"F*ck! I love it when you dig your nails in, baby", he moaned. So I did him the favour and dragged them along his back one more time, starting from his shoulders.
"Ah! Yes! Just like that!"
Abruptly he pulled out of me. "Get on all fours, baby", he ordered. So, again I obliged.
As everything was put on display right before him, I waited in vain for him to continue.
"Would you look at that", I heard his hoarse voice. "You're so wet, you're already dripping down your thigh. God. I could already c*m just looking at that", he continued. Next I could feel his tip on my wet core, just spreading my ar*usal. Him just continuing to rub his tip up and down my sl*t drove me insane, so I pushed back against him impatiently.
"You want that d*ck, baby?", he asked.
"F*ck, yes, I want that d*ck", I replied and pushed against him once more. But instead of finally continuing to f*ck me, he only put the tip in, pulled it out and pushed it back in. Always just the tip.
"Han-Seok, come on!", I huffed out in frustration.
"I love it when you say my name. You know that?", he said in a raspy voice. "But I like it more when you scream it." He leaned over me. "While you c*m", he whispered in my ear. "On my d*ck", he added and gave my ear a playfull lick.
"Then make me c*m", I retorted. He put the tip in one more time, but with the next thrust, he sheathed himself inside me all the way, what elicited a sigh of relief from me. However, what he did next was just as excruciating: He slowly pulled out, just to slam his whole length back into me. It felt good, but the long wait for the next thrust was pure torture. That's why I started to move back and forth to increase the speed, what earned me a harsh slap on the b*tt, that shot right to my core. As I let out a surpised yelp, he slapped me again, just as hard. With every thrust I got a harsh slap, each followed up by a squeeze. Oh. My. God. It felt amazing!
"You like that, baby?", he asked, panting.
"Yes! Yes!" I was unable to form any other word, too consumed by the feeling of pleasure and pain.
"Look at those juicy cheeks turning red. F*ck, that's so hot." His hand came crashing down once again. By then he couldn't keep up with the slow pace anymore and just went back to pounting into me relentlessly. Suddenly his hand was in my hair. He grabbed a fistfull and pulled me up till my upper body was flush against his chest, where I could feel his hot breath fanning the side of my face. His other arm wrapped around my waist to hold me in place.
I was captured in pure bliss as he moved into a sitting position, pulling me down with him. That's when I took the reins. Finally!
"Turn around, baby. I wanna see you while you ride me and watch your perfect t*ts bounce", he moaned in my ear. I happily complied to his request, because for me, there was nothing hotter than watching my man while I f*cked him. Beside his dirty talk.
"F*ck yeah! That's it, baby! F*cking ride me!", he exclaimed while holding onto my hips for what seemed like dear life. His hands then wandered along my body, up to my b**bs, over and over again, giving them an occational squeeze. Like he couldn't decide what he liked better. Now I couldn't stop myself any longer either and started to let my hands wander over his perfect body. My God, this man could turn me on just by looking at him.

 My God, this man could turn me on just by looking at him

"F*ck. You're so f*cking hot, baby", I moaned.
"Oh yeah?" A smile spread across his face. "Do I turn you on, baby?"
"H*ll, yes. Especially when you're underneath me."
"Then keep looking at me, baby, because I'm all yours." Those three words were like h*ellfire being lit inside my body and I was drowning in lust. He was mine. D*mn right he was. An idea then formed in my head. I moved my hand up to his neck and started to choke him a little, only to see how he liked it. To my surprise he seemed to be totally into it.
"Yes, baby! Choke me!"
"You like that?", I asked with a grin.
"F*ck yeah. I love it when you do that."
His arm wrapped around my waist once more, to pull me down to him, holding me in place, while he pounded into me like a mad man, while I was still choking him.
"I'm almost there!", I yelled out.
"F*ck yeah! Come for me, baby! Choke me!" That was the last thing I needed to explode around him.
"Say my name, baby!"
"Ah! Han-Seok! Han-Seok! F*ck! Aaaaahh!"
While my org*asm was still crashing over me like a rip-tide, I could also feel him twitching and pulsating inside of me.
"I'm c*ming, baby! I'm c*ming!"
"Ah, yes! Han-Seok! C*m for me!" I choked him a little harder.
"F*ck! Su-Mi!" I loved the way he shouted my name while he came.

**** End ****

After my high slowly subsided, I collapsed on top of him. We both kept laying there, my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me, trying to chatch our breath.
After a while he broke the peaceful silence. "Su-Mi, you know that, if you ever betray me, you will leave me no choice", he whispered. "I won't let you leave me." Trust me, I already know, that this can only end with one of us dead. And it sure as h*ll won't be me.