Chapter 19 - Negotiations with a twist

A little warning: Spicy content ahead! I'll mark the spicy parts.

**********************************************************

The next couple of days I had to be satisfied with only the memories of Han-Seok's and my last encounter, because that was all I got.
However I didn't have much time to relish in the oh so sweet remembrance that day, since Jipuragi called and told us, that they wanted to meet in attempt to come to an agreement outside of court. They even went out on a limb there and invited us to a fancy restaurant.
We, the Top Tier - Han-Seok, Mrs. Choi and I -, were led to a secluded area as we arrived, where Jipuragi already awaited us.
The negotiations had been going on for a while then, when all of a sudden I felt a hand creeping up on my thigh. It could only be Han-Seok, so I spared a glance at him. While I tried to be subtle about it, he looked straight at me, like nothing happened. I quickly shoved his hand off and also pretended like nothing was amiss. I mean, we were here for business. That was why I tried to stay professional. But he put it right back and even had the audacity to move it higher, hence I pushed it off again.
Nonetheless I tried to shift my attention back to the conversation, but noticed that Vincenzo was watching me intently, making me feel so embarrassed about the whole situation that I blushed. Somehow I sensed that he knew exactly what was going on underneath that table, so I did the only reasonable thing:
"Would you excuse me for a second, I'll be right back", I said and got up from my seat.
"Is everything all right, Miss Kim?", Mrs. Choi asked.
"Yeah, I'm just going to use the restroom very quick. I'll be right back."
It was Déjà vu all over again, because just like last time when we were all in a restaurant, I went there to splash some water on my face and try to regain focus. Han-Seok's actions simply rattled me. You know, doing it right under everyone's nose. Again. This was a business meeting after all. We should really stay professional here. Plus, for whatever reason I kind of felt especially restricted since Vincenzo was also here.
After I thought that I calmed down enough, I wanted to rejoin the others. Yet as I stepped out of the restroom I was immediately pushed against the wall and someone pressing into me. That time from the front. But seriously. Again? Of course I already knew that it was Han-Seok and to my dismay welcomed his reckless behaviour, despite my determination to stay professional.
"What are you doing?", I asked giggling.
"What do you mean?"
"All this, that you're doing."
"What am I doing, Miss Kim?", he asked innocently.
"You know exactly what you're doing, so don't play dumb."
"You know, Su-Mi, it just seems like I can't get enough off you now that I had a taste. So what do you say?"
"We can't. We're at a business meeting. They're waiting in there."
"So? Keep them waiting", he said, starting to place little kisses on my neck.

****Spicy****

"I'm serious. Let's go back." But my resolve completely faltered the moment I felt his hands between my legs, causing me to let a little moan slip out.
"See, Su-Mi? You want this just as much as I do", he continued, while still rubbing me. Sh*t. I knew I should have gone with pants that day, but no. It had to be a skirt and last time I wore pants, I wished it would have been a skirt. It just seems like I'm a pro of picking the right outfit, doesn't it?

 It just seems like I'm a pro of picking the right outfit, doesn't it?