Part 2: The Summoner

I gaze up seeing the creature before me as I was stunned. This day had been full of surprises and I was drained. If I didn't know better I would have thought what I was seeing was in delirium. A molten lava and rock creature stood right before me gazing down at me. What do I say? What do I do? Why is my body so hot!? The woman walked up to me as I slowly backed up. Her walk was almost sultry and flirtatious. She then suddenly stopped inspecting me. I felt rather strange having this alien looking at me like this as the rock shifted with the magma on her face as she looked almost concerned.

 I felt rather strange having this alien looking at me like this as the rock shifted with the magma on her face as she looked almost concerned

"Oh no... You're hurt!" She said as she knelt down and moved close to me. Her hand reached out as I tried to avoid it.

"W-wait! Don't touch me!" I said as she hesitated for a second and looked at her hand before a soft giggle left her... Lips? This is already confusing. "Hush handsome. It won't burn I promise." She said as her hand moved to my dislocated arm. I braced to feel the sting of searing flesh but instead I felt a soft warmth. I opened my eyes to see she was slowly moving my arm around. That part hurt but I wasn't being burnt.

"This is so-" I couldn't finish my sentence as she popped my arm back into place as I yell out groaning in pain. I have to admit she did a good job but she could have warned me. I grip my shoulder panting a bit as her hand gently traced up my arm. The warmth filled my sore shoulder seemingly numbing the pain.

"I can't do much about the cuts and bruises. But I can do this much." She said as she moved and sat in my lap. She was a fair bit taller than me. Anywhere upwards of 7 foot easily. And she was sitting my lap.

"H-How am I not burning up?" I ask as her large hand cradle my head as she gazes at me. Is she studying me? Or is it something else? I can't tell but her head tilts a bit. "You don't know?" She asked. Her voice was odd to me gravelly but it still had that feminine tone.

"Know what? I just stumbled into that woman after she tried to copy Ben's watch and now I have this thing on my wrist." I said as she looked quizzically at me. 

"You... should have been briefed... I don't know how to help with that. I barely know anything since this is my first time being summoned." She stated before she thought for a bit before she moved closer. "I do however know my purpose~" She whispered in a sultry tone as I was confused and vastly concerned.

"A-And that purpose is?"

"To be your mating partner~"

"..."

"...?"

"Ok so, I'm in a fever dream and I'm going to wake up any second now because this is super fucking weird." I said as I close my eyes and open them again seeing her looking at me with a coy smile. 

"You're entertaining darling~ If you don't believe me then let me show you just how compatible we are~" I was about to protest as this sounds like a horrible idea before I found her lips pressing against mine. It was... strange. More because I didn't dislike it. Her molten lava formed lips pressing against mine as I couldn't help but melt, pun wholly intended, into it as our lips clashed. She pulled away as I was in a daze. It was so strange almost like my head became extremely fuzzy in that moment.